The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Two Party System Joke

Default The Two Party System Joke

Judge Napolitano hits the nail square on the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOaCe...layer_embedded
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Quote Originally Posted by kjrice View Post

Bravo!

WE have been fed so much propaganda by our media that most really think there is a difference between the two parties when it comes to our Foreign Policy and Monetary Policy. Our policy will play into the hands of one of our real enemies, the Saudis. The Israelis have done a great job of controlling what the American people see and hear as well. They got to love the fact that we are willing to fight their battles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW6mw...eature=related
    And, why he was fired from Fox Business.

Just look at what the GOP is offering;

Mitt Romney, a Wall St insider that supported bailouts and will be easily manipulated by the Military Industrial Complex.
    Newt Gingrich, a lying Narsissist that is in everyone's pocket. Owned by Wall St, supported bailouts and bigger government.
    Rick Santorum, if he could would change us into a Theocracy. Another bailout politician that has supported raising the debt limit, bailouts and is one of the kings of pork/earmarks!

Ruppurt Murdock is in lots of trouble and hopefully will lose his newspapers and TV Networks!

Any wonder why the ranks of Independents and Libertarians are growing at a much faster pace then the Dems or GOP?
    Last edited by Franco; 02-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

RP needs to dance up and down the streets waving a big flag, riding on horseback, shouting out his policies.

Maybe then the media will give him some coverage.

I am afraid RP is going to die the worst death.....Death by lack of media coverage.

he may not be the answer...and some of his stuff may sound silly... but....
    there's a reason the media ignores him. and that interests me a bit.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Thanks for sharing that....this is so true!!!

[quote=ARay11;923933]RP needs to dance up and down the streets waving a big flag, riding on horseback, shouting out his policies.

Maybe then the media will give him some coverage.

I am afraid RP is going to die the worst death.....Death by lack of media coverage.

he may not be the answer...and some of his stuff may sound silly... but....
    there's a reason the media ignores him. and that interests me a bit.[/quote]

They ignore him because he is the only one willing to tell the truth!
    He is the Wall St crooks and military industrial complexes worse enemy. He sees the Saudis for what they are. He's not willing to fight Isreal's battles and would end the bribes/cash tributes to Pakistan and the other emerging radical Islamic countries like Egypt and Libya.
    Last edited by Franco; 02-14-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

It isn't about Ron Paul, although JN supports him. It presents how the game is being played against most Americans.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

There is a great essay written by RP on lewrockwell.com

Quote Originally Posted by kjrice View Post

I have been saying this for some time now. We have one party with two wings.

Special interests and powerful industries are basically running this country. From the energy companies who receive huge subsidies while making record profits to a tax system that requires MBA degrees from Harvard to understand. The common thread of all of this is that powerful people are benefiting from the status quo and they naturally want to protect what they have. They do this by money. Take money out of politics and then we will see some real change.