Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Hey Franco---Sports stuff.....

Default Hey Franco---Sports stuff.....

What's the status of Brees??
    Did the Saints sign him yet?

Particulars??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

The latest I've heard is that they may Franchise him.

His agent, Tom Condom (same as Peyton's) is asking for 22 mil a year for 5 years with 75 mil guarenteed.

With that kind of money I expect the Saints to lose either Marquez Colston(WR) or Carl Nicks(G). I think Colston is more despensible than Nicks though I would hate to see any of them go.

On the hiring of Spags as our new DC...

"I don't know how to say it," he says. "It wasn't picking one team over the other. I was blessed to have a few opportunities. When it was all said and done, coming to New Orleans seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't make a ledger and compare head coaches and quarterbacks. I just felt like for my wife, Maria, and I, at this moment in time, New Orleans felt like the right thing to do."
    One by one, he then proceeded to reject all of the reasons that we heard from everyone except, well, Steve Spagnuolo. That Andy Reid might be a lame-duck coach heading into next season. That he didn't want to work with Juan Castillo. That he didn't want to work with Jim Washburn. That he liked Drew Brees over Michael Vick. That he preferred the Saints' defensive personnel over the Eagles' defensive personnel. That he thought the Saints had a better chance to win a Super Bowl than the Eagles.

Last edited by Franco; 02-18-2012 at 10:22 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345