The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FC Mak's Convince Me Connie

Default FC Mak's Convince Me Connie

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is just a shout out to Bobby Farmer and his pup FC Mak's Convince Me Connie MH. Connie has a number of puppies on the ground that are competing and doing well. Here is a short list of those pups with success so far:

Farmer's Big Slick - Derby JAM
    Farmer's No Insurance - Derby, Qual, Open and Am placements.
    Midway's Nowhere to Run - Derby placements.
    Tiderunner II - Derby and Qual placements.
    Hauling Wind - Derby and Qual placements.

There are other pups just getting started and we will have to watch them as they start competing. Other pups are having success in the HT games.

Congrats to Connie and Bobby Farmer for a great track record with their litters.

Best regards,

Linas
    Attitude and Driving aka "Driver"
    Farmer's Calamity Kate aka (little) "Katie"

Banned

Sounds like a nice female. Are these dogs from the same litter?

Hopefully Bobby will jump in the discussion but from the above list there are pups sired by Viking, Tiger, and Sailor. The next group was sired by Prize but they are still too young to compete yet as they will only be ten months old this month.

Connie has 20 AA points with three Open wins. She ran the 2010 National Championship and finsihed 8 series.

Best regards,

Linas

Did she not just have a litter by Grady also?

I believe the most recent litter was sired by FC AFC Landover's Right on Target "Aero."

My wife and I have one of the Prize puppies who is with Tim Milligan right now. I am overseas and have not even met her yet. My wife did all the basics with the help of our friends at WARC. The pup will be a year old when I make it home to see her. Hopefully I can edit the original post one day and add little Katie's name to the list of successes.

I guess really the point of the post is that everyone always talks about the Sire. In my opinion the Dam is the most influential part of a breeding equation. Look at how consistent Connie has been whelping puppies.

Best regards,

Linas
    Last edited by Linas Danilevicius; 04-01-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Add more text.

Linas,
    I have met your pup and I like her. She can come stay with Uncle Terry if you just dont like her HaHa

Get you butt home
    If you cannot stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

Live today as if it is your last, for no man is guaranteed tomorrow.

Note to Self........ Be fast on the Whistle and slow with the Cast

JAVA - My 1st hunting / Test Dog - I miss him
    Dixie - Left us way to soon
    Abby - She makes my daughter smile
    Storm - my constant shadow

Uncle Terry,

You will have to get past Mrs. D and I don't think she will be letting little Katie stray too far away from her.

See you soon.

Best regards,

Linas

Thank you Linas! Connie is a special animal in many ways. She will start trying to get the two points to qualify for the national next week. Cross your fingers! I'm anxious and excited to see the Prize puppies start running also. You need to hurry home safely from the middle east so we can train.
    Bobby

Need to update this thread. Connie's pup Dealer took 2nd in the Open a week or so ago and 3rd in the Am this past weekend. Trap has 8 Derby points. Congrats to Bobby Farmer. All her pups are looking good.

Best regards,

Linas

Here is another update to this thread concerning FC Mak's Convince Me Connie owned by Bobby Farmer. Dealer, one of her pups, has just become a Field Champion after taking 2nd in the Acadania FT on October 13, 2012. Dealer is also heading to the 2012 National Retriever Championship! Congratulations to Tim Milligan for training and handling both Connie and Dealer and to Bobby Farmer and Mike Molthan.

Best regards,

Linas Danilevicius