The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who & Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    If anyone has a grasp on Healthcare, it is Jindal. He is a no frills kind of guy wearing business suits right off the department store rack!

Next to Rmoney, Bobby might look like the house help.
    How better to counteract the elitist image of those who would govern us -

I'm not a fan of Condi - though I believe her very smart - I believe her not to be that tough - the Arabs need a firmer hand

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I know Jindal is opionionated enough to take on the establishment for what he believes in. Right now, he has the public school teachers up in arms over their evaluations.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

I'm not a fan of Condi - though I believe her very smart
    - I believe her not to be that tough - the Arabs need a firmer hand
    same here...she would have best been served as a behind the scenes,think tank advisor, she is brilliant when it comes to Russian strategies, but lacked in the Middle East..she will also be forever linked to GWB, which BHO would pounce on ....that also disqualifies my other choice in Gov Mitch Daniels...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Hail Mary choice- Rick Perry
    Mercifully his political career has been laid to rest, he was exposed by being over exposed

In the event you have not heard his security bill (which Texas taxpayers are on the hook for) was $3,600,000, that's 3.6 million which could have paid the salaries of approximately 75 teachers who lost their jobs due to cuts in public education funding.
    Last edited by EdA; 04-04-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I know Jindal is opionionated enough to take on the establishment for what he believes in. Right now, he has the public school teachers up in arms over their evaluations.

Republicans fighting with public teachers, is this something new?

I like Jindal, too ... but he's been quite strong in saying he wants to finish what he has started in Louisiana.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Republicans fighting with public teachers, is this something new?
    Actually NO - but what is new is the D's are now saying it's time for some accountability - the feel good days are over !

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!