The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aero Puppies ???

I thought it was 11. I went back and looked at my notes and it said 4 males and 7 females. We were fortunate to be able to pick the 1 female! This is my second Dog from Jim and both have done very well.

He had 3 males only my dad recieved a phone call shortly after they were born saying that he mistaked a female puppy for a male. So the stud got pick of the males he took a nice pup that jim picked for him. The second folks took another male that seemed laid back jim said he was going to be a house dog and ocasional hunter. And well the third male happens to be the best pup I could ask for and more!

Now y'all need to post some pics

Drake
    Proud Owner of:

Mac's Whistlin Drake- Soon to be MH, HRCH, FC, AFC.... Heck a guy can dream can't he!

Dan sayles is fixxing to breed a female to Aero. He had my female in MN last summer. Wish she was ther now but moma wasn't having it. We will be breeding her to Aero if everything works out. withn the next year. Here are a couple pics of her.

Beautiful dog you have there saltgrass.. Sorry if i hijacked your thread I got excited when I heard littermates

But you honestly are getting a quality stud with aero!
    Proud Owner of:

Mac's Whistlin Drake- Soon to be MH, HRCH, FC, AFC.... Heck a guy can dream can't he!

we also have littermate to these pups. Picked her up from Jim last Sept. He had the pup returned to him. I had contacted Morgans owner to find out where I could get a pup out of these bloodlines as I had a littermate to Morgan put to sleep at age 16 last Aug. Was pleased to find our old friend Jim was doing a breeding to Aero, unfortunately this breeding did not take but he had a pup that we talked him into selling, this was Muddy. When we picked her up in
    Sept she did not know how to retrieve and in Feb was the test dog at our clubs derby. Fast learner, great marker, faster than a speeding bullet, but also a great dog when in the house. Having a little problem with swimming, but working on that. She will be returning to WI for training next week and am anxious for Jim to see her as it was hard for him to resell her as he became attacted to her. Can't wait for Jim to see her again as we have told him if she is ready he could run her in a derby this summer. She is a great addition to our dogs.
    Last edited by Golden Girls; 04-19-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Girls View Post
    we also have littermate to these pups. Picked her up from Jim last Sept. He had the pup returned to him. I had contacted Morgans owner to find out where I could get a pup out of these bloodlines as I had a littermate to Morgan put to sleep at age 16 last Aug. Was pleased to find our old friend Jim was doing a breeding to Aero, unfortunately this breeding did not take but he had a pup that we talked him into selling, this was Muddy. When we picked her up in
    Sept she did not know how to retrieve and in Feb was the test dog at our clubs derby. Fast learner, great marker, faster than a speeding bullet, but also a great dog when in the house. Having a little problem with swimming, but working on that. She will be returning to WI for training next week and am anxious for Jim to see her as it was hard for him to resell her as he became attacted to her. Can't wait for Jim to see her again as we have told him if she is ready he could run her in a derby this summer. She is a great addition to our dogs.

It is really neat to hear about all of the similarities between the pups.. Got any pictures of her?
    Proud Owner of:

Here are 4 of Aero Offsprings.
    Aero x Cali (Viking x Rebel with a Cause Bitch) born July 4, 2010

Tango 57 Pounds. The more advanced in training will be running MH on the Fall 2012.

Shadow. The biggest of all.

Dixie

Kai. The smallest one of all

They're all very trainable and good markers.
    Last edited by TonyRodgz; 04-23-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: pics downloading error
    Premier's Carbon Star
    by The Era of Zeus MH (NFC Patton x Ivy QAA by FC AFC Rudy) x
    HR Buck Creek Lexus by Widgeon JH (NAFC Carbon x Splash QAA by FC AFC Cougar)

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)

How much does shadow weigh?
    Proud Owner of:

Quote Originally Posted by WhackndStack6 View Post
    How much does shadow weigh?
    57-65 pounds.
    Last edited by TonyRodgz; 12-04-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: updated info
    Premier's Carbon Star
    by The Era of Zeus MH (NFC Patton x Ivy QAA by FC AFC Rudy) x
    HR Buck Creek Lexus by Widgeon JH (NAFC Carbon x Splash QAA by FC AFC Cougar)

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)