The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Franco/Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You have already demonstrated in post #7 that you don't know much about the team or NFL QB's. What happeend in the locker room didn't transpire on the field as many of the NFL & ESPN Network analysis have said. There was ONE questionable hit on Farve. One! And, he now plays for the Packers.
    You don't honestly believe that there was the huge investigation and the punishments laid down because a bounty was on one hit in one game? They call it a bounty PROGRAM for a reason and the coaches have admitted that it went on much longer than one hit in one game.

On top of that there were multiple "questionable hits" on Favre in just the "one game". I wouldn't expect a Saints fan to openly admit that though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    You don't honestly believe that there was the huge investigation and the punishments laid down because a bounty was on one hit in one game? They call it a bounty PROGRAM for a reason and the coaches have admitted that it went on much longer than one hit in one game.

On top of that there were multiple "questionable hits" on Favre in just the "one game". I wouldn't expect a Saints fan to openly admit that though I guess.
    The biggest part of the punishment wasn't from anything on the field but because Sean Payton lied and Rita Benson didn't follow through with Loomis in getting it shutdown. Rita has been benched.

The independent investigator for the NFL says that the evidence of money for cart-offs is overwhelming, as expected. The independent private investigator for the NFLPA says the evidence isn't there, as expected.

Both the NFL Network and ESPN have analized all footgae covering the three years in question. It is in the general opinion of players like Kurt Warner, and other analysis that the violations was the money put up by players and Gregg Willaims and not any dirty play. That there was no footage that could be indentified as "intentional to cause injury".

They did play rough with Brett Farve and there could have been more roughing calls called. Where were the Refs and tell me which teams don't go after the QB?
    Last edited by Franco; 05-03-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Only losers justify bad behavior. Saints fans seem to be doing an awful lot of it these days. No class... Take your punishment like you were willing to dish it out.

This cheating to win championships is an interesting topic, I wonder how many teams that have won a Superbowls in the last 20 years had players that failed drug tests? (maybe all of them) Should they have to give back all those titles? I believe the Yankees have had muliple steroid users on every team they've had in the last 20 years, are they just as bad as the Saints? Hows Clay Mathews looking this season?

Drew Brees is from Austin Westlake HS not FT Worth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Drew Brees is from Austin Westlake HS not FT Worth
    He moved with his family to Austin from where he was born, Fort Worth. At least that what he writes in his book. He was named after Drew Pearson.
    Last edited by Franco; 05-04-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    This cheating to win championships is an interesting topic, I wonder how many teams that have won a Superbowls in the last 20 years had players that failed drug tests? (maybe all of them) Should they have to give back all those titles? I believe the Yankees have had muliple steroid users on every team they've had in the last 20 years, are they just as bad as the Saints? Hows Clay Mathews looking this season?
    The only thing Vikings fans know about Super Bowls is they have never won one.

Maybe next year?

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, that shows how much you don't know about NFL QB's!

It is well documented that no QB over the last six seasons has;

won more games
    won more playoff games
    thrown for more TD's
    thrown for more yards
    twice set the NFL record for Completion Percentage
    and
    set more passing records

than the kid from Fort Worth, Drew Brees!
    Just woundering what he would be if he had to play outside in the elements were football should be played?

Who's Brew Drees?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Yet withall that they have to cheat to win one trophy .
    Starjack, I'm interested to know if you feel that a teams titles are tainted when there coaches and players decide to cheat to win, and if that includes players using steriods?