The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Violence where you live

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I think part of it's called 24 hour news sensationalization. But thank goodness we don't have gang activity in Brookings SD.

Except for the Jacks now refusing to play UND because that liberal bastion doesn't "feel right" about the UND's team name. GFF

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I think part of it's called 24 hour news sensationalization. But thank goodness we don't have gang activity in Brookings SD.
    Did you miss the Hobo Days riot?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    violence where I live has tapered off a good bit lately since I've learned to do what I'm told. But I still keep a close eye on her moods.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

According to Mayor Barrett (recently defeated Gubernatorial recall candidate) and Chief Flynn, MPD, our violent crime rate has gone down here in Milwaukee.

After further review, they are LIEING LIARS THAT LIED!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

In Phx an 18 yr old and his freinds were returning a wrong order to a fast food place when a gang shooting took place and this young boy was shot, he had nothing to do with them just at the wrong place wrong time.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

The violence here has been higher than usual. In fact, there have been three drive-by shootings resulting in death just this week, and I expect them to continue. Translation: Three gophers shot while I was driving by on the Polaris Ranger. That's about all there is up here....glad I live where I live.
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Here in BFE we don't have a lot of violins but there is the occasional fiddle.

Emily Latella regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

14 year old boy shot an arned intruder yesterday in Laveen AZ yesterday , 55th and Baseline. His doorbell rang the kid didnt know the person ( a woman) so he didnt open the door than there was loud banging the kid took his siblings upstairs grabbed his dad's gun the intruder busted open the door kid says intruder pointed a gun at him and the kid shot him. The intruder(37 yrs old) was taken in critical condition the the hospital police are looking for the woman. Few days ago three people were shot in there home in west Phoenix and prior to that another home invasion.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )