The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what pups are HOT?

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    Fargo II is deceased. I do not know of any recent Fargo breedings. You would have to contact Jane Patopea to see if she has sold any straws and to whom she has sold them.

I contacted them when I was going to breed Raven and they told me that there are not many straws left and that they weren't letting any out and they were having a hard time figuring out what to do with them. I'm sure if the right bitch came along they would change their minds, but only they know what the "right bitch" is.
    Last edited by Buzz; 08-13-2012 at 01:49 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

there are a lot of good dogs around, what really makes them hot /

good genes
    good training
    good handling
    lots a LUCK

Guess I Have a different interpretation, The HOT pups I'm seeing are Chopper, Cosmo, High Tech CEO, Sometimes a little too hot, but it's fun to attempt to drive a Ferrari every now and then
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    SHR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Quote Originally Posted by captainjack View Post
    Hot pups selling vs. hot pups competing. Sire as a National winner may make for hot selling pups, but agree that they are unproven as of yet in competition.
    Exactly-there may be a difference as to what's being bred and sold and what's running hot. Tiger (FC/AFC CJ's Mister T) pups running around here are doing very well in Derby and Qual and starting in the AA. Look it up on EE as the sire.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Quote Originally Posted by Reminton Steele View Post
    I got a pup out of Emmitt X Jade(HRCH, MH) he seems alright. He's retrieving out to 100 yds at 12 wks. Time will tell...Any one else get a pup out of that litter from RTF???

We also have a pup out of that litter! She's a great dog doing well in her training. My only complaint might be she's a tad large for my taste.
    www.blackshirtretrievers.com

Matt Johnson and Katie Cook

My Grady pup is pretty hot!
    How The West was Won ( Colt)
    Delilahs Addicted to Mischief ( Delilah) My Jammin little girl
    Extreme Dixies Rebel Yell ( Dixie ) JH
    Dawsons Little Sable (Sable) 12 /08 - 5/14 , We'll hunt again someday girl.

St. Thomas, the great doctor and theologian, warns about the proper use of animals, lest they appear at the final Judgment against us: and God himself will take vengeance on all who misuse his creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt'EmUp View Post
    Guess I Have a different interpretation, The HOT pups I'm seeing are Chopper, Cosmo, High Tech CEO, Sometimes a little too hot, but it's fun to attempt to drive a Ferrari every now and then
    What about Roux ? you breed your dog to him.
    How The West was Won ( Colt)
    Delilahs Addicted to Mischief ( Delilah) My Jammin little girl
    Extreme Dixies Rebel Yell ( Dixie ) JH
    Dawsons Little Sable (Sable) 12 /08 - 5/14 , We'll hunt again someday girl.

St. Thomas, the great doctor and theologian, warns about the proper use of animals, lest they appear at the final Judgment against us: and God himself will take vengeance on all who misuse his creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by A team View Post
    What about Roux ? you breed your dog to him.
    I did @ that should be fire in there, but bred for the whole package to a under utilized stud. A bit of hot is very nice when you can control it when you can't it's a different issue. Give me a smart tractable dog with drive over a fire-breathing dragon any day. But that's just my opinion.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    SHR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt'EmUp View Post
    I have to agree with these dogs plus I wanted to add FC AFC Fordland;s Bored Out Ford, Tiger McBunn, Five Star General Patton, Jazztime Frequent Flyer, Devil pups if you can find one.They have been releasing some Jamie semen - FC AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James, They are doing a couple of breedings a year with FC AFC CFC CNAFC Ace's High III a year, there is frozen on NFC AFC Abe's Ebony and Ivory,
    Home of:
    HRCH UH Trinity's Riptide Ryder MH CGC TDI (Passed the 2011 Master National Qualified for '12)
    HRCH UH Trinity's Gremlin Reaper MH CGC ('11 & 12 Master National Qualified)
    HRCH UH Trinity's Riptide River Rush MH CGC ('11 & 12) Master National Qualified passed 2013)
    HRCH Trinity's God of Thunder SH CGC (3 MH pass)
    Trinity's Bird of Prey MH CGC TDI
    Trinity's Blue Moon Rising (1 MH pass)

Were CEO and Tiger McBunn HOT=Firebreathing dogs? Lets set the scale HOT= Habenaro Sauce= Cosmo, would place Tiger McBunn at the bottom of that scale Mild?