The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for training Ponds in the Lafayette area!

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    You may have done pointing trials on that exact property. Owner used to be into pointing dogs years ago. Plenty of waterfowl country in that area. Look on a map and find where Highway 29 meets Highway 182 in Whiteville and look south on 182 you should be able to pick out the grounds. They have put in more ponds since then.
    Pretty sure the property I'm thinking of was right off 49 well short of Whiteville. But it sounds like I'll get to see the one in question in good time.
    If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.

(And to see just how confused I really am, join us in my online blind at: Rick's 2012-2013 season log)

i live in cecilia just getting back in to the dogs,i have 3 in training ,if you would like we could throw birds together.

Junior Member MAC SQUARED FENDER H's Avatar

Franco, Do you have a contact over there? I am also looking for a lease to rent in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC SQUARED FENDER H View Post
    Franco, Do you have a contact over there? I am also looking for a lease to rent in the area!
    They don't lease any of that property. If you want to find a duck lease near Whiteville, I would check with the Ville Platte Gazette. I've also seen some leases listed in the Laffy Daily Advertiser.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC SQUARED FENDER H View Post
    If it's in a paper/magazine you don't want it, trash! Find some people with similar likes and ask them to keep their ears to the ground. I will be looking for guns during the week in September to shoot teal ducks.
    Just Win