The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rough Tough Kennel

I bought the large, I have smaller framed dogs (50 and 65 lb) and could have gotten away with the intermediate. The large gives more room for longer trips. I have seen both my dogs get into it together, neither wanted to go into my other kennel.

mine are both 60, longest trip i take with them is about 45 minutes, you think that a intermediate would work?? Trying to leave more room in the truck bed for my other gear
    Quote Originally Posted by PMG 131 View Post
    I bought the large, I have smaller framed dogs (50 and 65 lb) and could have gotten away with the intermediate. The large gives more room for longer trips. I have seen both my dogs get into it together, neither wanted to go into my other kennel.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart.

Whoever says you can't buy happiness has obviously never owned a lab

I think you should be fine with the intermediate. If your unsure check out this video. Its their answers to the sizing Q's. http://youtu.be/6iicVExEb6k

i have the intermediate- 60lb blf fit great