RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Rough Tough Kennel

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  boyetthunter 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone in the market for a new portable kennel should look at the Rough Tough Kennels. I just bought one and 3 days later my wife got hit while toting the pup around. The kennel was the only thing in the back that didn't get messed up, and it kept my boy safe, not a scratch.

#5 ·
do they get hot in the summer? or keep them warm in the winter? other than adding hay is there a way to keep warmer?

#8 ·
I ordered mine with doors in both ends, so the ventilation is good. And, I can see through the kennels out my rear window when backing up, LOL. The dogs enjoy looking at me, too. Since mine are under an ARE shell, don't need to worry much about the temps, the dogs' body heat seems to be enough most of the time. They sleep inside with us when we're traveling.

#12 ·
mine are both 60, longest trip i take with them is about 45 minutes, you think that a intermediate would work?? Trying to leave more room in the truck bed for my other gear

#14 ·
i have the intermediate- 60lb blf fit great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.