The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

Default UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

To say I'm completely disgusted is an understatement.
    Obama is no longer going to inforce the law. Instead he is going to completely disregard it.
    Pathetic!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

... bypassing Congress... AGAIN

I dont give a crap if The Great One likes his congress or not.... they are our ELECTED REPRESENTATION.
    You cant just say, "Nah, you silly Americans, you dont know what you need... here lemme fix it for ya"

aaaaarrrrgggghhhh
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

C'mon guys, it's a ruse to get reelected.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Better hang on if he gets re elected this is just the start of whats to come.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

and of course they release this policy on a Friday so it will get lost in the weekend news, which the lamestream media will gloss over anyways

I can just see all the undocumented gang bangers in California/NV/Az thumbing their noses at DHS officials...someone is gonna get hurt or killed because of this policy

This is just one step closer to to AMNESTY for all the illegals...its a joke how they try and justify the existence saying "if they havent committed any offenses or broken the law...well Hell, they are here illegally,last time I checked thats illegal

Napolitano, janet not the judge is a joke as DHS Secretary

Wake up people THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

18-30 law abiding citizen. You have to have come here under the age of 16 how do we know when you got here your illegal ....... If your law abiding we dont have any reason to arrest you we dont go house to house looking for people . Its when you break the law your caught whats the difference in this and the way its always been . I heard someone on TV saying Finally I'm an American no your not this is not a pathway to citizenship. Now they say Obama stole this plan from Mark Rubio . Its a great way to shift the attention form WH leaks, fast and furious., etc........ BTW if Obama had a son I think he would look more like Eric holder than Travon
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

its a way to court the latino vote, its and end run around Congress and a way to sign up a bunch of voters by any means necessary in key battleground states
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    its a way to court the latino vote, its and end run around Congress and a way to sign up a bunch of voters by any means necessary in key battleground states

This is what sickens me most about the situation. Don't people realize that a President willing to circumvent his Congress on one subject will do so on all others as well? If this man decided to end welfare or social security, he would simply do so. Without question. Without a vote. Without regard to any citizen's wants.

He may not be the worst President ever, but he is by far the most dangerous.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    C'mon guys, it's a ruse to get reelected.
    wait until he legalizes The Mary Juan-a
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

I am affraid that this is only an indication what may be to come. The Supreme Court is to rule on a number of cases, including Obamacare and the Arizona illegal law before the end of the month. I wonder what obama will do if Obamacare is rule unconstitutional. Wouldn't be surprised if he ignored the Court and tried to implement it anyway. Now until November is really going to be an interesting time.