The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

This is the biggest vote getting ploy ever. H e is pulling out all the stops early thou.
    OH Sambo what do you think of your BOY now.

Presidential Edicts are legal under The Constitution. I don't like it either and this should play into the hands of Romney.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Obama is just beginning with his ruthless disregard for the American Constitution. Next, he'll be excusing student loans, and then it will be home mortgages. He's learned from that 5th grade girl that ran for class president on the "free ice cream for all" platform.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

This might backfire on him since besides not tossing them out on their illegal butts, he is also giving them work permits.
    The unemployment rate for those say 18 to 21 is much higher than the national average. He just added a ton of people now eligable for those limited jobs.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    This might backfire on him since besides not tossing them out on their illegal butts, he is also giving them work permits.
    The unemployment rate for those say 18 to 21 is much higher than the national average. He just added a ton of people now eligable for those limited jobs.
    This point was made on radio today as well. Comes just at the time that lots of high school and college kids will be looking for summer jobs ... and a whole bunch more will now be competing for those same jobs.

Interesting thought ... we've had an issue with pregnant illegals entering the country so their baby would be a citizen. Will we now also see a larger influx of illegals with teenagers or pre-teens, now that they know those children will be allowed to live and work here without penalty? Almost as good as an anchor baby?

Will these young people also qualify for social services?

I'm still puzzled why legal Latino immigrants aren't offended by illegal immigration.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I'm still puzzled why legal Latino immigrants aren't offended by illegal immigration.

I bet those that are legal immigrants are to a point. We have to remember though that there are a lot of anchor baby citizens who want amnasty for their border jumping illegal parents.
    Heck so many people claim these kids are innocent. I wonder how many people would allow a bank robbbers kid to keep the money the robber stole.
    HOw many of these bleeding liberals would say it is ok that if someone broke into their house, stole a video game, and gave it to the thief's kid that the thief's kid could keep it rather than it being returned to the owner.

I bet those that are legal immigrants are to a point. We have to remember though that there are a lot of anchor baby citizens who want amnasty for their border jumping illegal parents.
    Heck so many people claim these kids are innocent. I wonder how many people would allow a bank robbbers kid to keep the money the robber stole.
    HOw many of these bleeding liberals would say it is ok that if someone broke into their house, stole a video game, and gave it to the thief's kid that the thief's kid could keep it rather than it being returned to the owner.
    This is one of the few posts you made that is actually good. Your usual rant was replaced with thought and meaning. More post like this would give you credibility.

My opinion

Richard

He's trying to destroy the american people and he's doing a good job at it, he's making it impossible for anyone to get a job. Every illegal thats picked up will tell them they have been here since they were small kids what proof will they be able to show.? In Az we are waiting any day for the passing of HB 1070 our Gov feels it will pass I think obama does do and this is his way of taing some of the sting out so all the hispanics don't hate him. I hope they understand They dont get this automatically they have to apply , than it says they would get a two year deferrment from deportation. The people I have seen on TV talk like they have been granted citizenship. Wonder how many would rather not let the Government know who and where they are.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 06-16-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I have read several posts on FB, Yahoo, etc.... The LEGAL immigrants are stark raving mad about this. They feel it's a slap in the face to anyone who did things the right way.

Also, The Dem. Party has (historically) relied on the young voter... the "fresh out of college, world peace, save the homeless" types.... THIS, however, will change things .... It's tough enough for those kiddos to get jobs...now it will be even more difficult.

Is BHO really this stupid? Or am I missing something? He's pissing off all the LEGAL immigrants (who could have voted for him) and the fresh grad clan (who generally vote dem) .... in order to what?? These he is granting citizenship to won't be able to vote for 2 years at the earliest. Where's his hook? He has done NOTHING without an eye toward re election. This seems to be throwing votes at Romney. WHy?
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    I have read several posts on FB, Yahoo, etc.... The LEGAL immigrants are stark raving mad about this. They feel it's a slap in the face to anyone who did things the right way.

?

I can tell you that as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, I personally am furious! I took out my immediate fury in a productive way though. I went out with the dogs and threw bumpers as far as I could for about an hour!