The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

Some unemployed college grads are now suing the school because they can't find a job I know how we help let 800,000 more illegal young people stay here and get a work permit that will help! After all Pres says the private sector is just FINE
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Reagen did something very simular in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Keep talking about it and showing the hispanics that they are not republicans....Obama thanks you.

Illegals are exploiting the Dreamers policy even if they are in jail all they have to do is claim to be a high school graduate & Ice has to let them go. If an agent tries to verify it they can be fired. Guess the Border patrol and Ice unions are really upset about this as they should be . We need to vote Obama out !!!!!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Just remember who to vote for

Just heard another statement by an ICE (or Border Patrol) speaker. Police called to a home for a domestic assault (a crime). Person doing the assault also prevented the victim from calling for emergency service. Police bring ICE into the picture. Subject assaults an ICE officer (assaulting a Fed officer: is that a felony?) Subject flees (also a crime). They are directed to let the subject go because he is a "Dreamer" ... has graduated high school in the US.

There are no criteria that must be met. The subject need only claim that he is a "Dreamer". Officers are not allowed to substantiate the claim. They must just let the subject go.

Problem to me is that if a US citizen couldn't get a "pass" on these crimes, how come an illegal immigrant can? Is there something very wrong with how this new "policy" is being implemented? Shouldn't there be some criteria for substantiating the claim of this "amnesty" from deportation?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...gal-alien.html

I know, Buzz, I shouldn't place much confidence in "Faux News", but it would appear that this information should be a matter of record.

An ICE officer was ordered to release an illegal immigrant who had a record of 10 traffic violations, including driving without a license. He was taken into custody because he had contact with someone who was a target alien of ICE. Would any citizen be released if they had been taken into custody and this kind of a record found? This person was 35 years old, so didn't fall into the category of a "Dreamer".

The ICE officer refused to obey and faces suspension, possibly loss of his job and pension.

“This whole prosecutorial discretion thing is a big lie,” he said.

“The administration is trying to say it gives us more flexibility to release people. It’s garbage. These are orders – very clear orders that you will release people.”

The policy allows for discretion involving individuals who have not been convicted of a “felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and is not above the age of thirty.”

The illegal immigrant in this case had 10 traffic violations and is 35-years-old.

And it’s not the first time that ICE agents have found themselves frustrated by Obama’s new policy. Last month an illegal immigrant injured an officer during an attempted escape in El Paso. Assaulting a federal officer is considered a federal crime. However, because the suspect was not a priority target, he was released without any criminal or immigration charges.

“We can’t do anything anymore under these new guidelines,” he added. “

As a result, he said, an 18-year law enforcement veteran has to pay the price — and somewhere in the nation, a 35-year-old illegal immigrant is driving on a roadway without a license.

“If a law enforcement officer can’t perform routine enforcement functions, what do we have a law enforcement agency for,” Crane wondered.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

This agent hesitated and is now possibly going to lose his job. This illegal is back on the streets. This is where obama has taken us and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

Yep, now he wants our voting ballots written in foreign languages...America is slipping through our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff evans View Post
    Yep, now he wants our voting ballots written in foreign languages...America is slipping through our fingers.
    I'm pretty sure that the ballots are already in foreign languages. I know that all the instructions in our area are in English and Spanish. I few years ago I had some neighbors that were Indian (from India) and in conservations with them one thing that they gave the Brits credit for was making English the official language. There are apparently something like 200+ regional languages and dialects on the Indian continent and that limited the people's ability to unify. The Brits made English the language of Govt and so if you wanted to do official business, you needed to learn the language. School was taught in English, etc., thus giving the citizens a common language and allowing them unify and rid themselves of their British occupiers. As I understand it, official business is still conducted in English in India, and they see the value of speaking a common tongue.

For those of you who are somewhat familiar with the old testament, what was God's purpose of instituting different languages? (hint, check the story of the Tower of Babel)
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com