The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UNbelievable Obam's total disregard for immmigration law

I can see Obama gutting the border patrol after all we dont need them he's letting everyone in and we can't get them out.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

There are apparently something like 200+ regional languages and dialects on the Indian continent and that limited the people's ability to unify. The Brits made English the language of Govt and so if you wanted to do official business, you needed to learn the language. School was taught in English, etc., thus giving the citizens a common language and allowing them unify and rid themselves of their British occupiers.
    I wonder why a point like this is never made when discussing these proposals? Immigrants who have this kind of experience should speak up more loudly/publicly, as they are the ones who truly can understand the issue. The duality of English and French in parts of Canada demonstrate this as well.

We can't even begin to imagine what the US would be like if the situation existed as it did in India: imagine 1/2 of NY speaking French & unable to communicate well with the 1/2 that spoke English. And neither of those groups being able to communicate effectively with TX, FL and CA who would be speaking Spanish. Not to mention the situation in some of our large cities.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Did you know if an illegal uses someones SS number and is convicted of identity theft they are still eligible to apply for a work permit, this would be a felony for us but not for them.. If they get caught driving without a license no big deal they still qualify . This is obamas dreamer policy this Pres has insulted every group except the ones he panders to. It shouldn't matter if you are on the left or right as an American we shouldn't stand for this
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-06-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Here's a really sad part of Obama's most recent executive order: children of legal immigrants will still get deported!! even if they are law-abiding, educated residents ... while an illegal who drives without a license gets to stay? Up is down, and down is up?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/08...est=latestnews
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Over1 million illegals are expected to apply for leniency when the applications are taken later this month

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Over1 million illegals are expected to apply for leniency when the applications are taken later this month
    I heard that upgraded to 1.8 million

Could there be an unintended consequence to this? If these persons now have work permits, could they also end up adding to the unemployment rolls? Suppose 10% of them end up on the unemployment rolls? That's an uptick of 180,000.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

If he gets reelected we are in a lot of trouble.
    Wendy Porch
    Shadowhill Retrievers

Coming into the States illegally isn't just illegal, it's a crime. You are right, if we stole SS numbers, we would be in prison. If we illegally entered Mexico, what would happen to us? Thrown in prison immediately, if not killed.
    Wendy Porch
    Shadowhill Retrievers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ntcmp=obinsite

This has nothing to do with Obama, but everything to do with messed up immigration laws. If a felon is to be deported, but his home country refuses to take him back, they just get released!

This article cites a felon who served an 8-yr prison sentence, then was supposed to be deported. But when his home country refused to take him back, he was simply released ... because ICE is only allowed to keep an illegal in detention for 6 mos, then must release him.

The State Dept has discretionary power to withhold visas for countries who refuse to take back such immigrants, but it is rarely used. So, maybe this is one place where the WH (State Dept) SHOULD use its discretionary power, but does NOT.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

To me it all falls under Obama he's the one at the top all the rot is his responsibilty Look how fast he asserted his EX power over the Holder mess. Obamas involved in everything if not how could he wave his arm and change the entire immigration plan allowing work permits allowing felons to stay and ordering ice/border agents NOT to arrest anyone. The fish stinks from the head.