The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: For Sambo and his cadre of Muslim excusers.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,293

    Default For Sambo and his cadre of Muslim excusers.

    Wouldn't ya know...it's right in Franco's backyard. Do atheists "turn the other cheek?"

    When there's enough of them to elect their own city council and other officials, will y'all enjoy that sharia law they seem to thrive on?

    You poor soulless individuals better start understanding that Christians aren't the problem.

    UB

    Click here: Emergency In The South Please (Mirror) Not in my USA - YouTube
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    394

    Default

    UB

    If that would happen more often and make the national media this country would start looking a little deeper into their motives. Not all Muslims are bad but the way a lot of them think can not be changed. They hate America, hate what we stand for, hate us for being successful, hate us for being confident and miss construing it for being arrogant and they need to go home. Oh by the way, their favorite number one cheerleader (Obama) can go with them.

    My opinion

    Richard

  3. #3
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    UB

    If that would happen more often and make the national media this country would start looking a little deeper into their motives. Not all Muslims are bad but the way a lot of them think can not be changed. They hate America, hate what we stand for, hate us for being successful, hate us for being confident and miss construing it for being arrogant and they need to go home. Oh by the way, their favorite number one cheerleader (Obama) can go with them.

    My opinion

    Richard
    Obama has been killing bad people...funny they are muslims too. However, he is killing them because they are a threat to this country, not because of their religion.

    Please don't judge me....I'm a christian...but that is mine and Jesus's business...not yours.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wetumka, OK
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Obama has been killing bad people...funny they are muslims too. However, he is killing them because they are a threat to this country, not because of their religion.

    Please don't judge me....I'm a christian...but that is mine and Jesus's business...not yours.
    Much credibility is lost when you say "Obama has been killing bad people"
    The man has never carried a weapon, much less pulled the trigger or stood guard on a post. The only sand he has been knee deep in is on the 17th hole.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Obama has been killing bad people...funny they are muslims too. However, he is killing them because they are a threat to this country, not because of their religion.

    Please don't judge me....I'm a christian...but that is mine and Jesus's business...not yours.
    You have certainly fooled me. I was pretty sure you were in the camp with Franco, who is vocally against Christians, like his latest hero pictured in his avatar. Actually it's very hard to understand just WHERE you guys stand, because you vacillate so frequently.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Uncle Bill they removed the video what was it about?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Obama has been killing bad people...funny they are muslims too. However, he is killing them because they are a threat to this country, not because of their religion.

    Please don't judge me....I'm a christian...but that is mine and Jesus's business...not yours.
    Sambo

    I did not mention you in my statement. It was purely about the bad people who do not support our country or our way of life. I re-read my post twice to ensure I didn't judge you or direct anything towards you. My statement was purely about the video. I am not sure how you interpreted it towards you, however, I do not practice personal attacks unless I am standing in front of the person looking him or her in the eye.

    I apologize to you personally if I offended you for your beliefs. I do not apologize for the way I feel about people who act like the ones in the video. For them, they can leave our great nation and return to the land they left for a better life.

    My opinion

    Richard
    Last edited by Down East Labs 217; 06-16-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: spelling

  8. #8
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Obama has been killing bad people...funny they are muslims too. However, he is killing them because they are a threat to this country, not because of their religion.

    Please don't judge me....I'm a christian...but that is mine and Jesus's business...not yours.


    PLEASE STOP WITH THE BS... BHO hasnt killled anyone....GWB didnt kill anyone..Clinton didnt kill anyone...they all had someone or some entity do it at their request or while they were in office

    the last bonafide killer we had in office was GHW Bush who was an actual combat pilot and darn near lost his life doing it...a belated happy 88th Birthday Mr President

    if you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, YOUR hero had an American citizen executed without due process (even though he deserved it)
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    PLEASE STOP WITH THE BS... BHO hasnt killled anyone....GWB didnt kill anyone..Clinton didnt kill anyone...they all had someone or some entity do it at their request or while they were in office

    the last bonafide killer we had in office was GHW Bush who was an actual combat pilot and darn near lost his life doing it...a belated happy 88th Birthday Mr President

    if you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, YOUR hero had an American citizen executed without due process (even though he deserved it)

    Give 'em hell Bon!
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You have certainly fooled me. I was pretty sure you were in the camp with Franco, who is vocally against Christians, like his latest hero pictured in his avatar. Actually it's very hard to understand just WHERE you guys stand, because you vacillate so frequently.
    Politics or the kings business has nothing to do with God. God is the only one that should judge. Try reading the book of Judges and you might learn that you are not the one that should be judging.

    And it pisses me off when politicions use religion for political gain. I did not like it when Clinton did and I don't like it now.

    So if you want to talk politics or economics leave God out of it please!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •