The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Rubio speaking

Default Rubio speaking

http://nation.foxnews.com/marco-rubi...ears-your-eyes
    I don't know a whole lot about Rubio, so thought I would watch this video to see what he had to say.

I was impressed with his style of speaking. When I hear Obama speak, it sounds like he's orating. Rubio talks to his audience. I think that this style differential may be why Obama comes off to some as "aloof". Obama can use folksy words and phrases, but it requires more than that to seem "in touch".

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rubio has a Presidential future. Can he hold onto the ideals mentioned in his speech? A large question to watch unfold.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Isn't he working on the Repubs version of Amnesty?

He reminds me of Ricky Ricardo.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

If he were to be tapped as Romney VP, can you imagine him debating Biden?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.