The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: POTUS Use Executive Privilege...

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    There was a few short responses on this thread, one was "dictator much", and another was "makes me sick", just wondering if people felt that way about every President that has been exercising this power, or just this President. I myself can't stand Obama, but going after him for using the same tactics that the last three previous Republican Presidents have used doesn't make much sense.
    Got it and fully understand. Thank you

Richard

There was a few short responses on this thread, one was "dictator much", and another was "makes me sick", just wondering if people felt that way about every President that has been exercising this power, or just this President. I myself can't stand Obama, but going after him for using the same tactics that the last three previous Republican Presidents have used doesn't make much sense.
    Using the last three Republican Presidents behavior as an excuse (rationalization) for this ones actions doesn't make much sense either.

Well, actually it does, that's how progressives operate.
    When that's all ya got, that's all ya got!!
    It's the "he started it" page of the playbook!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

The National Border Patrol Council, which represents all 17,000 of the agency’s non-supervisory agents, called for the resignation Monday of Attorney General Eric Holder for his role in the botched “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 06-21-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Slick Willie used Executive Priviledge more times by himself than the last 3 Republican presidents combined. Seems the Dems are pretty good at it.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Slick Willie used Executive Priviledge more times by himself than the last 3 Republican presidents combined. Seems the Dems are pretty good at it.
    Yes, I pointed that out in my first post on this topic (post 28), I excluded on this one because it wasn't relevant to the question I was asked.