The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POTUS Use Executive Privilege...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You just admitted what this whole thing has been about all along.
    You mean Obama's contempt for any laws or rules has been exposed!!!!
    Tough for you to face the reality that Obama is not what you thought, but he will continue his efforts to show you.

It's just a matter of if you look!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Yes, but now Obama has to play defense on this all the way to the election. Not good. Believe it or not, there is probably a young reporter or two still out there that wants to make a name for themselves that will dig deep or probably already is. Watergate anyone??

This is what makes me believe that Issa has had the info all along but he couldnt just come out and show them...its like getting a spouse to admit they are cheating when all along you have video of the transgression, but you want to see just how far they are willing to continue the lie...this was not a fishing expedition, you dont go this far without having the proof in your chest pocket
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

So, you agree then that when anyone is killed anywhere at anytime and under any circumstance, it is completely on the head of the gun maker and not the shooter...
    WHAT????

Maybe you should get out of the sun for a while............
    Stan b & Elvis

So, you agree then that when anyone is killed anywhere at anytime and under any circumstance, it is completely on the head of the gun maker and not the shooter...
    No... it's on the idiots who let the guns walk across the border
    Bill Davis

This is from CBS back in Dec. 2011
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...n-regulations/

What I don't understand is why Holder hasn't found someone he can throw under the bus? Or why hasn't Obama thrown Holder under the bus?

I don't think one can say that this is an electionerring stunt when it started 18 mos ago, and should have been done and over with except for Holder's stonewalling.

So ... I can only imagine that nobody is willing to fall on their sword to save Holder's behind; and Holder isn't willing to fall on his sword to save Obama's tush.

You have a whistle-blower on the operation. You have gun dealer's supporting the whistle-blower's allegations. You have CBS with document leaks that also confirm hanky-panky.

So, what's in those documents that make them a matter of national security? Can't they strike out names to protect cover of field agents, if need be? They sure weren't sensitive about getting a Pakistani doctor thrown in jail.

Buzz, you're a logical person, do you really think there is nothing in all this that smells really, really bad?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

where did they get the guns

How about a vote right now. Yes or no to the president for another term? Dog owners votes should count double.

Executive Privilege
    Reagan 3 times
    Clinton 14 Times
    HW Bush 1 time
    W Bush 6 times

All scum?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Executive Privilege
    Reagan 3 times
    Clinton 14 Times
    HW Bush 1 time
    W Bush 6 times

All scum?
    Not sure what you are trying to say with such a well worded response. You think you can expound on your response?

Have a great day

Richard

Executive Privlage has been used by every president this country has ever had. It has went under several different names, but all the same principle. As for this use it will not stand. Executive Privilege must list the documents being protected, just like lawyers have to, not just a blanket time frame. Secondly it can not be claimed if the president has no knowledge of said documents, which was their position until this morning.