The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: *Raw Video* George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    If they can find people with just Common sense it will help thats something we didnt see in the OJ or Casey Anthony case.
    Common sense is not so common...
    Bill Davis

I'm really happy that most of you dont live in the real world where people are kicking in your front door and your neighbors daily or where your 14 yr old son has to run upstairs and get his dads gun to shot the 37 yr old guy that just kicked in his front door. Or the Church group that is having a home meeting when the people come through their back door and shoot 3 of them, or you go to work leaving your 13 year old daughter home when someone bangs on her door than kicks it in and she has to run for her life. If you live that daily you would understand what Z was thinking maybe you would be suspicious.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 06-28-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I'm really happy that most of you dont live in the real world where people are kicking in your front door and your neighbors daily or where your 14 yr old son has to run upstairs and get his dads gun to shot the 37 yr old guy that just kicked in his front door. Or the Church group that is having a home meeting when the people come through their back door and shoot 3 of them, or you go to work leaving your 13 year old daughter home when someone bangs on her door than kicks it in and she has to run for her life. If you live that daily you would understand what Z was thinking maybe you would be suspicious.
    You're the one that needs to get real; the kid was walking down the street.

-he wasn't armed
    -he wasn't trying doors to see if they were locked
    -he wasn't in possession of burglary tools
    -he wasn't tresspassing
    -he wasn't disturbing the peace

how is that "suspicious"?

what law was he breaking?

now, Zimmerman cruising around, armed, looking for trouble- that might be "suspicious"........

you think the type of crime you refererenced only happens in Arizona? if you do, you are either naiive or don't keep up with the news nationwide. -Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

. To some wearing dark clothes a hoodie acting weird like your on drugs in the rain, may be normal, to some of us especially those who are crime victims We would think that's suspicious. Z was going to target to get groceries, He was not cruising around looking to kill someone. He had a right to carry his gun and he was not ordered to stay in his truck like some keep saying , would tm b alive if he had ? I would agree yes . Your thinking and mine is the reason I think it will be a hung jury . No I don't think that this crime is only in az it's everywhere seems pretty bad in Fi. and getting worse , especially in this economy so keep your eyes open for suspicious people.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 07-11-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

FBI cleared Z of any racial profiling. Z is asking for a new judge fearing he can't get a fair trial because of remarks this Judge made during the hearing.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 07-13-2012 at 08:30 PM.

FBI cleared Z of any racial profiling. Z is asking for a new judge fearing he can't get a fair trial because of remarks this Judge made during the hearing.

Which is what always catches these judges with their tongue out. He'll get a new judge easily.

FBI cleared Z of any racial profiling.......
    phew, what a relief! ! ! !

............... I want to tell you a story. I'm going to ask you all to close your eyes while I tell you the story. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to yourselves. Go ahead. Close your eyes, please. This is a story about a little girl walking home from the grocery store one sunny afternoon. I want you to picture this little girl. Suddenly a truck races up. Two men jump out and grab her. They drag her into a nearby field and they tie her up and they rip her clothes from her body. Now they climb on. First one, then the other, raping her, shattering everything innocent and pure with a vicious thrust in a fog of drunken breath and sweat. And when they're done, after they've killed her tiny womb, murdered any chance for her to have children, to have life beyond her own, they decide to use her for target practice. They start throwing full beer cans at her. They throw them so hard that it tears the flesh all the way to her bones. Then they urinate on her. Now comes the hanging. They have a rope. They tie a noose. Imagine the noose going tight around her neck and with a sudden blinding jerk she's pulled into the air and her feet and legs go kicking. They don't find the ground. The hanging branch isn't strong enough. It snaps and she falls back to the earth. So they pick her up, throw her in the back of the truck and drive out to Foggy Creek Bridge. Pitch her over the edge. And she drops some thirty feet down to the creek bottom below. Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body soaked in their urine, soaked in their semen, soaked in her blood, left to die. Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl. Now imagine she's white.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Is that a quote from "A Time to Kill"?
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    Is that a quote from "A Time to Kill"?

...it is ...
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    phew, what a relief! ! ! !

............... I want to tell you a story. I'm going to ask you all to close your eyes while I tell you the story. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to yourselves. Go ahead. Close your eyes, please. This is a story about a little girl walking home from the grocery store one sunny afternoon. I want you to picture this little girl. Suddenly a truck races up. Two men jump out and grab her. They drag her into a nearby field and they tie her up and they rip her clothes from her body. Now they climb on. First one, then the other, raping her, shattering everything innocent and pure with a vicious thrust in a fog of drunken breath and sweat. And when they're done, after they've killed her tiny womb, murdered any chance for her to have children, to have life beyond her own, they decide to use her for target practice. They start throwing full beer cans at her. They throw them so hard that it tears the flesh all the way to her bones. Then they urinate on her. Now comes the hanging. They have a rope. They tie a noose. Imagine the noose going tight around her neck and with a sudden blinding jerk she's pulled into the air and her feet and legs go kicking. They don't find the ground. The hanging branch isn't strong enough. It snaps and she falls back to the earth. So they pick her up, throw her in the back of the truck and drive out to Foggy Creek Bridge. Pitch her over the edge. And she drops some thirty feet down to the creek bottom below. Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body soaked in their urine, soaked in their semen, soaked in her blood, left to die. Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl. Now imagine she's white.
    And your point would be?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com