The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: *Raw Video* George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shooting

Default Unreal

Now Z says it was "God's plan". Why do people blame God for things ? Each of us is born a free moral agent. We make our own choices. And the gun became "the gun, not his gun" etc.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Now Z says it was "God's plan". Why do people blame God for things ? Each of us is born a free moral agent. We make our own choices. And the gun became "the gun, not his gun" etc.
    X2!!!
    I am kinda miffed when folk do that as well.
    Free Choice!
    it's in that pesky Old Test. someplace I think.
    Ya know, the one every one skips over for the action packed New Test.?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

After being in a church for 27 years I met people that think like that, everything that happens in their life is Gods Plan. They don't blame God that just think that he has every minute of their lives planned out and whatever happens is his will.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

what in the world was his attorney thinking in letting him do the interview on Hannity's program, just going to give the DA something to question him on...His attorney was even in the room, he has nothing to gain by going on TV, except to maybe narrow the jury pool...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    what in the world was his attorney thinking in letting him do the interview on Hannity's program, just going to give the DA something to question him on...His attorney was even in the room, he has nothing to gain by going on TV, except to maybe narrow the jury pool...
    I think his attorney is either dumb as a box of rocks or has a brain flaw. Maybe he is brilliant and I just can't see it. Maybe he is going to say Z can't get a fair trial because of all the media stuff. Of course lots of people are feeling sorry for Z and this may help them raise more money. Money is very important !

Last but not least ( just my thought of course and we all know how I get in trouble for reading things into something ): Z is enjoying his "fame". If he wasn't afraid of getting hurt you would see more of this behavior from Z.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~