The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House guest

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I read an article where two guests in the White House were photographed flipping off the portrait of President Reagan. Has our nation devolved so far that this is an acceptable form of behavior? There seems to be no civility and decorum left among people. So sad as to the direction that our once great nation is headed.
    I agree that this is completely disrespectful. Compared to everything else that has been done by the extremes of both sides I think this is pretty light.

It's more of a sign to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Seems no worse than the completed disrespect shown to Obama by the right.

Interrupting him in the middle of a speech at the White House? Shouting out "you lie" during an address to a joint session of congress? Calling him a muslim? Saying he isn't one of us, not an American?

Give me a break...
    Gee, Buzz, seems like you can put a positive spin on even a rude liberal. Are you sure you don't work for MSNBC? (Note the similey.)
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.