The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fast & Furious: research for the truth

If we get B.O. out, all this rot can follow him.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

The DOJ's Inspector General has concluded that ATF and DOJ were negligent in handling the Fast & Furious Operation.

Holder has now given his assurance that he will penalize or fire those responsible.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

FOX News interviewed Darryl Issa last night. He reported that the Inspector General had completed his investigation report on Fast and Furious in mid-August. It was submitted then to Eric Holder for his review. The IG was due to appear before Issa's congressional hearing this week to go over the report. On Sept 5 and on Sept 7 the IG sent letters to Chairman Issa asking to postpone the hearing because Holder and others at the DOJ were redacting (i.e. changing) his report and removing some sections based upon executive privilege. When they were done, Issa would receive the changed report.

Issa made some good guesses as to what the DOJ was removing from the IG's original report. It has been leaked that the IG did name the higher ups in the DOJ and ATF who were responsible. Issa suspects that those names will be removed from the report. If this is true, it is a fine example of transparency in Obama's administration.If Issa gets a report this week, the hearing on it will be held next week.

The only people Holder will fire are low level expendables who will fall on their sword. Holder has already transferred some of those involved to different jobs to protect them. At least one higher up already "retired" and another left his federal DOJ government position in AZ. Guess he preferred a golden parachute over falling on his sword.

Helen

Makes me wonder what good it does to have an Inspector General?

I figured that Holder would find some loophole. That "executive privilege" sure does come in handy.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I have been Googling Fast and Furious to find out what is being reported about the IG's investigation and leaks that are out about his report. The official report is not out yet; it is undergoing review by the DOJ and parts are being redacted by the DOJ.

Apparently 3 officials in the AZ office are being blamed... but they are not quietly falling on their swords. They have lawyers and they are fighting back, saying that the higher ups in Washington knew all about it and approved the Fast and Furious operation. The higher ups included at least 2 of Holder's DOJ deputies who attended a meeting in Washington DC at the DOJ where a power point presentation was made describing the F&F operation.

Do you think Holder's deputies keep information from their boss? Do you think that Janet Napolitano did not know her agencies were involved in the operation?

If agency heads do not know the operations in which there agency is involved and the extent of that involvement, they should be fired. Holder and Napolitano have to go.

Helen

In Nov we can say goodbye to all of them. Holder and Napolitano have to go!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )