The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WIC and beer, so insane

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    Choice to not pay taxes? Surely you jest...

The only way to have the Fed stop taking your money is to change the Power Brokers in government...vote Obama out of office but don't vote for Romney either. I know, I know, this is a somewhat stupid comment but until we get the big parties out of the way and get people in government that actually care about the American people, NOTHING will change.

I did state that I have no choice, I must pay the taxes or be in big trouble. I am forced by the gov't to pay money that you then state the reciever can choose to buy with my hard earned money what is not in my budget.
    This is what is seriously wrong. If you truly need the forced taxpayer to buy your food then we the taxpayers should require the gov't to make it a shameful hard choice like standing in a bread line not make it the other way.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    I did state that I have no choice, I must pay the taxes or be in big trouble. I am forced by the gov't to pay money that you then state the reciever can choose to buy with my hard earned money what is not in my budget.
    This is what is seriously wrong. If you truly need the forced taxpayer to buy your food then we the taxpayers should require the gov't to make it a shameful hard choice like standing in a bread line not make it the other way.
    Make something restrictive and respectful to others? Come on, you can't do that. If you do that, the liberals won't feel part of the group because they aren't walked all over by the government like the rest of us.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    Make something restrictive and respectful to others? Come on, you can't do that. If you do that, the liberals won't feel part of the group because they aren't walked all over by the government like the rest of us.
    While that is true we can and least stand up and state our peace in public every time we see this bs.
    Too many people witness this crap and do not say anything.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    While that is true we can and least stand up and state our peace in public every time we see this bs.
    Too many people witness this crap and do not say anything.
    Which network will be showing your speech? NBC, ABC, CBS or Comedy Central?
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

PhotoShop.....like when they sent the photo around with Obama and the Karan....lies..lies..lies....you guys have no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    PhotoShop.....like when they sent the photo around with Obama and the Karan....lies..lies..lies....you guys have no credibility.
    the pic that I posted??? negative ghost rider. actually turns out he was turning around and selling the food for profit, which is a crime. I hope they took him off welfare as well.

MENOMINEE, Mich. - Louis Cuff, 33, has been charged with welfare fraud for misusing hundreds of dollars of state-issued food stamps.

Cuff was arrested Wednesday but has been released on a $5,000 signature bond.

Authorities say Cuff used a Michigan-issued food stamp card to buy and then sell food items for about 50 cents-on-the-dollar.

One of the receipts from February includes six lobster tails, two porterhouse steaks and soda, totaling $141.78.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Credibility??? HaHaHaHaHa!!!!
    Bill Davis

Then it was theft not some poor smuck living the good life on wellfare as it was spun above.

I think Romney should run on Hope and change we sure need it
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Then it was theft not some poor smuck living the good life on wellfare as it was spun above.
    So the truth comes out...but look at what is allowed, lobsters and steak. That is what we are talking about.
    Kevin Entwistle