The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WIC and beer, so insane

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    Which network will be showing your speech? NBC, ABC, CBS or Comedy Central?
    We can at least tell the person in the line stealing our tax money what we think of them loudly enough for others to hear and hopefully they too will call the person out!
    Of course the networks won't do anything because they don't have the guts to say the truth. If you can buy the beer pay for your food!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Then it was theft not some poor smuck living the good life on wellfare as it was spun above.
    LObster and steak is a theft from the taxpayer whether consumed or sold!
    Bring back a bread line. It should be a last resort to take from the taxpayer but sadly BUMMA is using taxpayer money to run ads to encourage this theft.

This is petty theif

This is petty theif
    I bet it's bigger than you think.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

This is petty theif

multiply it by the millions that are eating the steak while I shop groceries on sale.

Then it was theft not some poor smuck living the good life on wellfare as it was spun above.
    You have got to be kidding do you even believe half the drivel you type You make this out as a kid stealing a peice of gum.

YO Roger jr this is comming out of your pocket. What the heck do you think he is living with your money that he is stealing with fraud. Here is a hint the good life

does anybody remember what people bought with the debit cards handed out by FEMA to the residents of Louisiana after Katrina...they bought electronics (TV's,ipods) and they cashed them in at strip clubs, tell me the system isn't broken
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    does anybody remember what people bought with the debit cards handed out by FEMA to the residents of Louisiana after Katrina...they bought electronics (TV's,ipods) and they cashed them in at strip clubs, tell me the system isn't broken
    I used to ski with an African-American high school teacher and we talked about the plight of his race. He was very disappointed in what his race has done. He often said, "Kevin, the last thing we need is money."

It's like the old proverb, Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. The only thing most people need is a job and a willingness to do that job.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

There you go again sambo defending the poor and downtrodden even when they knowingly break the law. By the way what exactly is petty theif?

When i was a young Marine living on my own in Northern VA, there wasn't a barracks for me, I would often go to the store and buy a few packs of ramen noodles and maybe some Hamburger helper. One time I was in line behind a woman with 2 carts full of stuff, since it was the only line open(like normal) I waited as patiently as possible. I then listened to the arguement about not buying the correct cereal for WIC. No big deaol they went and got the right brand. Then I watch as the total comes to 500+ dollars, and out comes the EBT card thing, the cashier then said,"Ma'am your non food stamp total is 10 dollars and some change, the lady paid with cash. I paid for my 8 bucks worth of ramen and Hamburger helper and walked out to my car. And who do I see but the woman in front of me getting into a BMW X5 SUV.

It was at tthat moment that I realized i was eating junk and had a used car and this woman has plenty of food and a luxury car, and I was the one serving the country that she was taking advantage of.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~