RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Litter of 2 - Puppy Pics

6K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Bayou Magic 
#1 ·
From the Ford x Abby breeding. There were only two pups, one male and one female. In a couple of days, the female is off to her new home.

ATTACK MY SISTER WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING !!

Little Girl Getting Dirty

She Looks Pretty Serious

We Are Bored...

Getting Tired

Brother and Sister

See less See more
#2 ·
They are absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

#5 ·
that last pic is just adorable!!! I happen to be best friends with the guy who owns the sister of my little guy. also, through this website, met the lady who owns another brother!! pretty cool deal we have going.

#13 ·
Lynn, by the look in her eyes in all the pictures you're going to have your hands full! Wishing both of you the best of luck! "Patiently" waiting on our next one to be born next month ;)

Alison

#16 ·
We are gonna be sad to see little Ford go, and her brother Chief will certainly miss his sister.

Chief is gonna be really bummed to find out his sister gets to live in Carmel CA, while he is in Dallas TX at 105 degrees.

BTW, Chief's registered name is Air Ford One.

#17 ·
Get a couple of stuffed toys and let them play with them and scent them up that way Chief will have the scent of his sister on the toy. We sent a stuffed mallard toy with each Cosmo pup that left awhile back. Just be sure that the flying dogs toys don't have quacker noise makers in them because it freaks out da'TSA's for fear that you are using the pup to smuggle a WMD hidden in the toy.

#21 ·
That is one beautiful dog! I would love to see pictures of his sister.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.