The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: U B doin' jus dandy Justice Roberts!

I'm thinking (wishing??) that this will put Romney in the White House.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

He has raised one million dollars since it was announced in less than four hours
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Yes it was directed at his charactor.

Like I said before...the court does not want the task of making laws...when one side is unhappy

Whether this is our best solution for healthcare or not, it is at least a move towards fixing what has been a growing large problem. For the republicans, healthcare is a way to win elections, so why fix the golden goose.

I think it hurts Romney...my opinion

All of you have wanted the poor to pay their way...this is a tax on the poor if they don't have healthcare. Please make up your mind...do you want to tax the poor or not?

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Yes that directed at his charactor.

Like I said before...the court does not want the task of making laws...when one side is unhappy

Whether this is our best solution for healthcare or not, it is a least a move towards fixing what has been a growing large problem. For the republicans, healthcare is a way to win elections, so why fix the golden goose.

All of you have wanted the poor to pay their way...this is a tax on the poor if they don't have healthcare. Please make up your mind...do you want to tax the poor or not?
    We don't want your the "Post Constitutional Amercan Government" running healthcare!

But then, you already know that............
    Stan b & Elvis

Yes it was directed at his charactor.Like I said before...the court does not want the task of making laws...when one side is unhappy

Whether this is our best solution for healthcare or not, it is at least a move towards fixing what has been a growing large problem. For the republicans, healthcare is a way to win elections, so why fix the golden goose.

Well, don't be crying when you get your panties in a wad. By the way, your spelling still sucks.
    Bill Davis

I'm a big boy....and my spelling is not getting any better.

Yes it was directed at his charactor.

This is not a tax on the poor! You and I will pay that tax for thier insurance, they pay zero, nothing, zilich! And, all of those illegals that Obama just declared Amnesty for, I hope you enjoy paying for their healthcare too!

See signature line below.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-28-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

No Franco...you have this one wrong. Those new green card holders work and their employers have to pay 60% of their healthcare. If someone ops not to have healthcare...there is a tax of 1% of their income put on them and if they make a lot of money it is higher percentage. If the employer does not do his part, he is taxed.

The point of the program is to make sure people are insured so the others don't bear their cost. Their is nothing free in this program unless you don't work and those have always been covered by medicaid

So I guess now you know that Obama did not violate the constitutional as so many of you have accused. Thank God our justices uphold the law and are not partisan as you all hoped. Now the spin is doom and gloom going forward and your only hope is electing lying republicans, because I'm still seeking good employees for both my businesses.

Uncle Bill your post shows just how much of a biget and raciest you are. You are not about what is best for americans...you are all about creed and color.

Lets talk hispanics for a minute...you walk into any oil field fab shop in houston and 90% of the employees are hispanic and everyone of them can't hire enough workers. The reason this is...because they are skilled and will work. I think our government should be concern with those folks that are willing to work.

Are you sure you have an MBA? Our Goobment should not worry about those who want to work, they are not the problem. The lazy sumbiches you always cite in your examples are the ones the Goobment needs to try a little tuff love with but then they couldn't buy their votes so easily. The entitlement mentality will eventually crash our system and they(slugs) will eat those who created it,Literally. Keep your powder dry boys, we gonna be playin Cowboys and Slugs very soon.
    Last edited by Raymond Little; 06-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Just Win

This is going to kill small business and the middle class. My father now has to let go of 2 employees just to avoid a tax penalry that would cruch is business. In addition there are 21 tax increases and 12 of those fall to people making less than $250,000.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bamas-health-/