The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 21 New Or Higher Taxes Under Obamacare

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    So which is it? Is Obama the biggest waste of space to ever grace the oval office or is he playing 11 level chess?
    He is one of the worst presidents ever. Joins the list of FDR and Carter. May even surpass them. COMMIE who should be charged with treason!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

70% of Dr's polled say they are consiering leaving practice because of Obamacare
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    70% of Dr's polled say they are consiering leaving practice because of Obamacare

Gotta Link?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    According to My Government Cost . com, 83% of the MD's are considering giving up their practices! Over the last several years, there have been many practices that have refused Medicaid patients and the lsit is growing.

We have had the best Medical Care for over a century. But, like everything else the government get its hands on, they destroy it in their feeble attempt at being fair!

http://www.mygovcost.org/2012/07/09/...ver-obamacare/
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Gotta Link?

Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare
    Published: 2:20 PM 07/09/2012
    By Sally Nelson
    Archive | Email Sally Nelson Get Sally Nelson Feed

Eighty-three percent of American physicians have considered leaving their practices over President Barack Obama’s health care reform law, according to a survey released by the Doctor Patient Medical Association.

The DPMA, a non-partisan association of doctors and patients, surveyed a random selection of 699 doctors nationwide. The survey found that the majority have thought about bailing out of their careers over the legislation, which was upheld last month by the Supreme Court.

Even if doctors do not quit their jobs over the ruling, America will face a shortage of at least 90,000 doctors by 2020. The new health care law increases demand for physicians by expanding insurance coverage. This change will exacerbate the current shortage as more Americans live past 65.

By 2025 the shortage will balloon to over 130,000, Len Marquez, the director of government relations at the American Association of Medical Colleges, told The Daily Caller.

“One of our primary concerns is that you’ve got an aging physician workforce and you have these new beneficiaries — these newly insured people — coming through the system,” he said. “There will be strains and there will be physician shortages.”
    The DPMA found that many doctors do not believe the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will lead to better access to medical care for the majority of Americans, co-founder of the DPMA Kathryn Serkes told TheDC.

“Doctors clearly understand what Washington does not — that a piece of paper that says you are ‘covered’ by insurance or ‘enrolled’ in Medicare or Medicaid does not translate to actual medical care when doctors can’t afford to see patients at the lowball payments, and patients have to jump through government and insurance company bureaucratic hoops,” she said.
    The American Medical Association, which endorsed Obama’s health care overhaul, was not able to immediately offer comment on the survey. Spokesperson Heather Lasher Todd said it would take time to review the information in the survey.

Janelle Davis of the American Academy of Family Physicians said the AAFP could not provide thoughtful commentary without studying the survey’s findings and methodology.

No link, here is the entire article, not that you will read it.
    Stan b & Elvis

Default Hunting Dr who will take medicare

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    According to My Government Cost . com, 83% of the MD's are considering giving up their practices! Over the last several years, there have been many practices that have refused Medicaid patients and the lsit is growing.

We have had the best Medical Care for over a century. But, like everything else the government get its hands on, they destroy it in their feeble attempt at being fair!

http://www.mygovcost.org/2012/07/09/...ver-obamacare/
    A lot of my cousins are like me in age. OLD ! A lot of our doctors are old also and are retiring or cutting hours they work by moving to a clinic etc. where we can't go ( Indian clinics where we are not eligible ).
    The point is that most of the doctors in this area are not taking any more medicare patients. We only have one geriatrician here and this is an area where we have a lot of retirees. I know of at least 4 family members who are losing their doctors who haven't found anyone who will take them ( these are people who have a very good second health insurance and have always paid their bills ). Another Doc who is used by another bunch of the cousins is according to a rumor closing her door. And my own doc ( the geriatrician )does not have hospital privileges. I'm not sure what the walk-in clinics are doing now. Government paperwork seems to be a big problem in some cases. I was told by a lady who works in one doctor's office that if you have missed dotting and "i" or crossing a "t" that the paperwork is returned to you unpaid, then you only have a short time to get it all correct and send it back to the government office. She also said that they have to constantly send one out of their office to attend the classes for the new rules on paperwork to the government.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    A lot of my cousins are like me in age. OLD ! A lot of our doctors are old also and are retiring or cutting hours they work by moving to a clinic etc. where we can't go ( Indian clinics where we are not eligible ).
    The point is that most of the doctors in this area are not taking any more medicare patients. We only have one geriatrician here and this is an area where we have a lot of retirees. I know of at least 4 family members who are losing their doctors who haven't found anyone who will take them ( these are people who have a very good second health insurance and have always paid their bills ). Another Doc who is used by another bunch of the cousins is according to a rumor closing her door. And my own doc ( the geriatrician )does not have hospital privileges. I'm not sure what the walk-in clinics are doing now. Government paperwork seems to be a big problem in some cases. I was told by a lady who works in one doctor's office that if you have missed dotting and "i" or crossing a "t" that the paperwork is returned to you unpaid, then you only have a short time to get it all correct and send it back to the government office. She also said that they have to constantly send one out of their office to attend the classes for the new rules on paperwork to the government.
    Would it be any worse if we went back to the system we had in the 60's? I for one don't think so.

Medicare and Medicaid are just two of the entitlements that are killing us! Yet we have a government letting over a million legal immigrants and who knows how many illegals in every year. Politicians that the American tax payers work for, are not happy with the amount that they determine they will take. In thier efforts to pander for votes, they expect us to house, feed, educate any and every one! And, support corrupt Foreign governments that hate us as well. The country is being poorly run and has been for 50 years. Both Dems and Repubs are at fault along with the electorate.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Default Not for medicare

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Would it be any worse if we went back to the system we had in the 60's? I for one don't think so.

Medicare and Medicaid are just two of the entitlements that are killing us! Yet we have a government letting over a million legal immigrants and who knows how many illegals in every year. Politicians that the American tax payers work for, are not happy with the amount that they determine they will take. In thier efforts to pander for votes, they expect us to house, feed, educate any and every one! And, support corrupt Foreign governments that hate us as well. The country is being poorly run and has been for 50 years. Both Dems and Repubs are at fault along with the electorate.
    I was NOT for medicare when it was started and my view has not changed. I was very happy with the way things were BEFORE the government started all this. I'm old enough to have seen the problems that they have caused with anything that they get involved with.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I just don't understand how ANYONE could think that this bill will provide medical care for everyone.
    The middle class will be hit the hardest.
    The middle "makes too much" to receive the insurance for free. When the insurance companies raise rates (due to supply/demand/greed) the middle cannot afford to pay the coverage, the tax will be cheaper. Same goes for the small business that the middle works for...it's cheaper to pay the tax than provide the coverage. So, the employee, and the employer will both pay the tax rather than the insurance and who then will provide care?
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

70% of the Dr's polled said they're thinking about quitting because of obamacare. So now we have healthcare and no Dr's! Gov of Nebraska says he will not expand the medicaid for his state I have lost count how many will not go along with healthcare plan. Also the death tax rate will be 55% on 1 million dollars its due to rise in a few months. 3rd city in Ca filed bankruptcy in two weeks Scranton Pa is paying their City employees min wage (even the Mayor) Obama is closing 9 border patrol stations in 4 states now instead of calling Border patrol they will call ICE.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )