The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And lefties wonder why we consider them as total hypocrites.

Default And lefties wonder why we consider them as total hypocrites.

Talk about a complete asshat, is there a larger example than the Big Apple mayor?

UB
    Notorious Nanny Statist Mayor To Preside Over Hot Dog Eating Contest

Written By:
    Rob Port

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg made headlines a few weeks ago by announcing his intention to ban large cups for sodas. He defended the obnoxious, intrusive policy by saying that it was merely an encouragement toward moderation.

This would be the same Mayor Bloomberg who will be presiding over this year’s Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Because that’s all about moderation.
    What was that thing Mayor Mike Bloomberg said about eating in “moderation?” If we’re not mistaken, it went a little something like this: the mayor’s proposed ban on big-boy cups for sugary drinks like soda is just “encouragement to do things in moderation.”

That said, food-bully Bloomberg this morning will preside over the ceremonial weigh-in for this year’s annual Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
    I read somewhere recently that blaming junk food/soda companies for obesity is like blaming Hooters for men liking large breasts.
    It’s funny because it’s true.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

It's all about the do as I say not as I do mentality. There are no bigger hypocrites in the world than the left wing, progressive, baffoons that make up the Democrat party. What's funny is they actually try and defend this type of logic that we constantly see from their leaders.

How about I was for government mandated health care before I was against it.

I was the auto companies to going bankrupt before I stepped in and rescued it.

I was a moderate before I was a severe conservative before I became a moderate again.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one party.
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

There are instances where both parties share in the hypocrisy but if you really think about it... well never mind you refuse (or can't) see the forest for the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post

I was a moderate before I was a severe conservative before I became a moderate again.

NEVER attempt to point out the obvious to Sarge. He's from the peoples republic of Minnesota.

Some day, Sarge, you may find the Democrat party has left you, like I did in about the time they put in Jimmy Carter...the KING of hypocrites...who want you to believe he is a card-carrying Christian, but voted in favor of killing babies in the womb, and allowing same-sex marriage. PLUS, his ilk will vote against the 2nd amendment every chance they get.

But you just stick your head in the sand like a good Democrat apologist, and continue to take the arrows for your messiah. Wonder how your kids will see that when they have to explain it to their grandkids?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 07-06-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Sarge

Do you enjoy paying someone else's way? Are you happy that a person squats out mutiple spawn with no way of paying for them and then your hard earned money feeds, houses, medical, education etc, for said spawn???
    If you want to pay for that crap fine. Do so with your money but I for one am not a willing sucker! They bred it they feed it etc.
    BUMFACE can shove it. Keep his slimy paws off of my hard earned money.
    OH spare me the sob story about "it's for the children" YOU BREED IT YOU FEED IT!!!!! They could keep their legs crossed and their pants zipped!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?
    People must be held responsible for their actions! They could simply not do certain things or make them pay the price not me!!!

The American people through their elected representatives set up the welfare system as we know it. If they don't want it then they can abolish it, Luv. BUMFACE had nothing to do with it.

Someday you ought to post a video of yourself navigating a stairway with your legs crossed. Should be interesting.
    Sarge

The American people through their elected representatives set up the welfare system as we know it. If they don't want it then they can abolish it, Luv. BUMFACE had nothing to do with it.

Someday you ought to post a video of yourself navigating a stairway with your legs crossed. Should be interesting.
    The problem is that the leaches can vote to steal the taxpayers money!!!!! Remember only 50% actually pay federal income taxes!!!! They have zero right to what I worked hard for!! They pay nothing and then vote to steal from me what I worked for.
    AS for the legs crossed thing I happen to be a responsible person and should I ever be lucky enough ( not likely according to docs) I could very well afford it, well maybe not since BUMFACE keeps stealing my hard earned money!