The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And lefties wonder why we consider them as total hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The American people through their elected representatives set up the welfare system as we know it. If they don't want it then they can abolish it, Luv. BUMFACE had nothing to do with it.

Someday you ought to post a video of yourself navigating a stairway with your legs crossed. Should be interesting.
    Taxpayers should only be the voters since it is their money!!!!! Leaches should not be allowed to vote!!!sho
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I subscribe to that logic as well. If you wait long enough and it shouldn't be long we will be labeled as racists for having common sense, wanting personal responsibility, accountability and wanting higher standards. Just wait you will see!

One more quick point; the left doesn't wonder why we call them hypocrites. I doubt they wonder about much at all when they have the government to do it for them. They're mere political pawns!!!

Sorry, Luv. I couldn't resist going after your crossed leg mantra. Wishing you every success in proving the docs wrong.

The system predates "Bumface" by nearly eight decades. It is unfair to lay it all on him. It is the legislative branch that establishes the taxes and spends the revenue. The POTUS is just the administrator. True, he often uses the bully pulpit to push for his agenda--every president does. In reality he has little power to act on his own should Congress give him the finger.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 07-06-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Sorry, Luv. I couldn't resist going after your crossed leg mantra. Wishing you every success in proving the docs wrong.

NO biggie. My kids all have 4 legs and a tail. They are all well trained but also somewhat spoiled rotten!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    NO biggie. My kids all have 4 legs and a tail. They are all well trained but also somewhat spoiled rotten!
    How many "four legged kids" do you have?
    Zeus

How many "four legged kids" do you have?
    4 comical labradors currently share our house along with Tux the 15 year old cat that keeps them all in line.

I have 3 labs and a 12 year old rescue project, a golden/beagledor. She keeps the pack in line and guards the truck.
    Zeus

If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?

Out of curiosity, have you noticed any nearby, since you're the one with his head buried in the sand.

And I would never want to hear your explanation of "your" messiah, (FWIW, my Messiah is spelled with a capital letter), but someday your kids might. Good luck with that.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by zeus3925

If you recall, Bill, it was SCOTUS that made abortion legal, not Jimmy. Jimmy was a Prez and never a congressman or senator and thus he never voted on anything.

I like my messiah better than yours. But I won't waste my time explaining it to you.

Still busy burying pigs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Out of curiosity, have you noticed any nearby, since you're the one with his head buried in the sand.

And I would never want to hear your explanation of "your" messiah, (FWIW, my Messiah is spelled with a capital letter), but someday your kids might. Good luck with that.

UB
    And they wonder why I call them "secular progressives?"

Because it's who & what they are!!
    Stan b & Elvis