RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

How do I change inaccurate judges info on AKC site?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  WRL 
#1 ·
AKC has my judging assignments wrong. Does anyone know how to search the site to find judges for certain events in the past?

Looks like I have to find the error, customer service at AKC is unwilling to do any work to find the missing assignment.

WRL

#2 ·
Many, many years ago Ed Sullivan and I were judging under the same AKC number. AKC informed me they didn't make mistakes like that. I was ready with an assingment that he and I had on the same weekend only about 650 miles apart. After proving to them that mistakes do happen we set out retrieving my past assignments. After they changed my point total and issued a new number they corrected only enough to get me back to my 8 points. Told me it wasn't neccessary to have all past assignments listed as I could judge with anybody at any level. Good luck, they can be hard headed.

#3 ·
Prolly some other guy named Lee Salmon is having the same problem.

Gotta love the AKC- thank God they are at least slow.

Dilbert lives in Richmond regards

Bubba

#5 ·
Call Performance Events. They have the files. CS doesn't.

#6 ·
If you know the events you judged at go to the Akc website and look up the event thru "events and awards" search. Then you can look at the info/judges they have listed for the event. Then you might need to call the hunt sec for that event. Sometimes if you are a replacement judge they seem to forget to update the computer there was a change..
But the results for the last 10-13 years seem to be on AKC website

#7 ·
Yeah I found that info. When they used to publish the book, my points were accurate. Now they are not. Problem is, the missing ones are from before 2000 so nothing to be found on the internet.

WRL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.