The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: another rush to judgement by the media

nope, my statement is in regards to the people who wanted to blame Marily Manson after Columbine when he had nothing to do with it. now people are trying to take down the Tea Party for something they had nothing to do with. It's all a blame game and the media has ignited the flame. Everybody is always trying to point the finger at someone else these days and not take personal acceptance. It's always someone else's fault or someone else did something for you. Also see Oblahblah's statement on who built their own business.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Unsure of what you are implying, but if you are placing the Tea Party (which includes me and millions of others whose main desire in life is to get this nation back from the current oligarchy, and the idiots that put Obama in power) in a category with a kook like that faget, I'm left with placing your name and my view of your worth with the "fools" that allowed the past 4 years to happen.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.
    It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
    The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.
    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
    The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

UB
    So what do we do with the idiots that elected Bush twice. It was ok that he is dumber than a post and in bed with the Saudis. Yes it was Saudis that hit the WTC, not Saddam Hussein. but he didn't go after the Saudis, he went after Hussein, and lost focus on Bin Laden. Got us into 2 wars, oil prices went through the roof. The housing market collapsed, went into a major recession that Obama inherited and the GOP has blocked everything that he has tried to do. BTW, what about the idiots that elected old man Bush? The GOP and the media was in an uproar because Clinton got a hummer. Petty jealousy I say. If Monica Lewinsky had been giving hummers to everybody, you never would've heard about it. But since she was only shining Bill, the old timers got pzzd. I think Clinton had a balanced budget when he left office and 'Ol W pzzed that away. Just sayin.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I am still shaking my head over a reporter jumping so quickly to identify the shooter based upon only his name which happens to be the name of a person who belongs to the Tea Party.

Bias, plain and simple.
    Helen

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    So what do we do with the idiots that elected Bush twice. It was ok that he is dumber than a post and in bed with the Saudis. Yes it was Saudis that hit the WTC, not Saddam Hussein. but he didn't go after the Saudis, he went after Hussein, and lost focus on Bin Laden. Got us into 2 wars, oil prices went through the roof. The housing market collapsed, went into a major recession that Obama inherited and the GOP has blocked everything that he has tried to do. BTW, what about the idiots that elected old man Bush? The GOP and the media was in an uproar because Clinton got a hummer. Petty jealousy I say. If Monica Lewinsky had been giving hummers to
    everybody, you never would've heard about it. But since she was only shining Bill, the old timers got pzzd. I think
    Clinton had a balanced budget when he left office and 'Ol W pzzed that away. Just sayin.
    What flava koolaid u drinkin?? Public employee I figure.
    Just Win

So what do we do with the idiots that elected Bush twice. It was ok that he is dumber than a post and in bed with the Saudis. Yes it was Saudis that hit the WTC, not Saddam Hussein. but he didn't go after the Saudis, he went after Hussein, and lost focus on Bin Laden. Got us into 2 wars, oil prices went through the roof. The housing market collapsed, went into a major recession that Obama inherited and the GOP has blocked everything that he has tried to do. BTW, what about the idiots that elected old man Bush? The GOP and the media was in an uproar because Clinton got a hummer. Petty jealousy I say. If Monica Lewinsky had been giving hummers to everybody, you never would've heard about it. But since she was only shining Bill, the old timers got pzzd. I think Clinton had a balanced budget when he left office and 'Ol W pzzed that away. Just sayin.
    I'm really tired of hearing folks whose educational background we know nothing about accuse bush of being "dumb as a post". He is a Yale grad and has a Harvard MBA along with being a jet pilot. Perhaps you don't have to be a mensa candidate (rank above the 98 percentile) to have achieved those accomplishments, but I feel certain that one would need to be fairly well on the right side of the bell curve.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

been called a few things in my day but never an idiot twice in one post....I could care less what he did with Monica, his taste in women spoke volumes,starting with Hillary.....

Given the choice between Bush and the current resident of the WH, I would gladly vote for Bush again..at least I can admit who I cast my vote for, still trying to find people to admit they voted for BHO...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

A reporter on Good Morning America added to the story that "in Colorado, it is legal to carry a gun in your car". While true, the implication is that it the law allowed this to happen. I am sure he would have obeyed the law if it were illegal to carry a gun in your car.

Raymond, I am a "public employee" and a solid conservative, and I resent the hell out of your statement.

Frank Price
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Rouxster Bleu QAA "Bleu"
    Bayou Magic's Dave Robicheaux QAA "Burke"
    Bayou Magic's Cletus Purcell (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Soon after the name of the Aurora Colorado shooter was divulged, ABC News Brian Ross misidentified the man James Holmes as a member of the Tea Party in Colorado.....there is a Jim Holmes in Colorado who is a member of the Tea Party but he is 52 years old not like the 24 yr old shooter..

Guessing that being first to report the story and to pin it on a conservative political group was more important then getting it right...

I hope this guy sues the butt off of ABC!!!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI