The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Weather

Default Texas Weather

Yesterday afternoon about 6 ish we had a very welcome thunderstorm come through. It rained 1 1/2 inches and cooled down to 82 degrees.

Depending on which weather forecast you look at it will be between 106 and 108 this afternoon. Ugh! We will all stay in this afternoon.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

We recieved a bunch of rain the last few days here in NW PA and now our temps are 63 to 85 the next few days, good time to get back to working on our TT work
    HRC- Our season never ends

"Shoot fast or shoot last"

HR UH Nilsson's on a wing n a prayer SH WCX

We didn't get much in the part of Flower Mound I like, but in Irving (where I work) OMG - it poured for a solid 20 minutes. The wind, thunder and lightning were bad too.
    Patti

HRCH UH Benton's Magnum Opus MH WC - Magnum (500 points) September 11, 1994 - May 9, 2007
    HRCH UH Fowl Play's Dust Devil - Dusty (500 points) February 5, 1998 - November 15, 2006
    HRCH UH Benton's Ria of Opus CGC - Ria (1520 points) March 2, 2002 - August 6, 2012 we miss you baby girl
    HRCH CH Go West Mamma's Last Nerve CGC RN RO1- Emma (450 points and counting)
    HR GRCH Benton's Opus Pocket Change CGC- Penny (40 points - just getting started)

Lots of rain the last two days here in NE PA. But this morning its overcast (8:33 as I type this) and a very refreshing 65* !
    Looks like a high in the Low-Mid 80's most of the week with nights going back into mid to upper 60's.

Too bad my dog is back at the trainers ... I really need to get me another dog soon haha.

Marissa Everett

Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

We live north of Saginaw, we could see the rain and smell the rain...but didn't get a drop! Dang...better luck with the next storm I hope.

lesa c
    Marty & Lesa
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers
    Fort Worth, Texas
    817-564-3560
    www.ramblinmaxx.com

Rain must be a metroplex thing, cause we did not see a drop. But the other day it poured, i mean poured at work, but 5 miles away at the house we did not get a drop. But i cant complain this weather is way better than last year.

I got about an inch in Coppell.

It was nice but it is really hot now.

Junior Member eastcarolinaguide's Avatar

I always hunt a week in Texas with my uncle. Everytime I show up, the weather goes crazy! I was snowed into Lubbock for a week in January 2007 and it was below freezing in El Campo last time I was there. I'm beginning to wonder about the "mild" weather everyone else talks about! We've had a ton of HEAVT rain on the east coast too.

Lots of rain up in Fenwick MI this past week and when I got home SURPRISE much rain. My gardens soaked. We still need more. Temps had cooled and humidity less. Today noticed heat up and humidity starting again. Only two days this time so the weatherman says???? Hope you all get some GOOD rains!!!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Southwest Missouri says yoy all can have you Texas temps back!!!!! been to lower than 95agree for WEEKS with no ran forever. Glad i don't have any livestock going to be bad
    HRCH Wilson's God of Thunder - Thor
    HR Wilson's God of Mischief - Loki