RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Texas Weather

77K views 345 replies 81 participants last post by  KingOfTheGlades 
#1 ·
Yesterday afternoon about 6 ish we had a very welcome thunderstorm come through. It rained 1 1/2 inches and cooled down to 82 degrees.

Depending on which weather forecast you look at it will be between 106 and 108 this afternoon. Ugh! We will all stay in this afternoon.

#32 ·
Not had lows like that. Hopefully it is headed this way.

#33 ·
it was 58 this morning. windows wide open, under the comforter, relaxed. if it weren't for the dog with his head on the edge of the bed looking up to me like 'ummmm it's time for me to go outside' I might have slept in a little later.

#34 ·
Dang Dan. I can just look forward to mid-Sept when the summer heat usually breaks here. But that is only a month away.

#36 ·
How about some Colorado weather. Here is the forecast for the week of 12 August here in Colorado Springs, CO.

Attachments

#38 ·
Let me know how your January's are.

#40 ·
If you know Colorado Springs, it can go from 60s to 20s in a day. Snow one day, melt the next. It is all relative. Born and raised in Garland, Texas so I know all too well about the weather down Texas way. All my family is still down there. I will be spending winters down there in the near future at my Aunts 105acre ranch near Sulphur Springs with all the land and water I want to train on, then summers up here.

#41 ·
Big storm came through last night and this morning. 3/4 " rain with lots of lightning and thunder. 72 degrees now.

#42 ·
awesome...good to hear

#43 ·
Nobody likes a braggart.

#45 ·
Yep. It's 2 pm and not 90 degrees yet!

#46 ·
For the next five days the average high will be 91 degrees. What a break for the third week in August.

#49 ·
Yep, it rained here. I haven't checked the rain gauge yet this morning. My wife and I went out to dinner and a movie last night. I was raining all thru dinner and when we went into the movie but had stopped by the time the movie was over.
Big thunder and lightning before we left.

We saw "Hope Springs" last night. It was a hoot especially for older folks like us. My wife laughed a lot more than me. I think she may have been seeing some similiarities between me and the Tommy Lee Jones character.

#50 ·
1 1/4 inches of rain yesterday evening.

#51 ·
Forecast for today 80% showers and a high of 75 degrees. Go figure. For late August! Generally this holds off until the day before dove season opens.

#55 ·
About seven hot days in front of us and then its going to break for a while. About 9/9 the lows will be in the sixties. Yea!

#56 ·
Forecast for this coming Sat. High of 87 and low of 59. Where are my coats?

#58 ·
Really hope this is the last hundred degree day we have in Tulsa. Been really tough to get much work done this summer with the excessive heat, just not worth the risk. Forecast shows a temp drop starting tomorrow and shaping up pretty good for the opening weekend of teal. Really looking forward to getting my year old female out!

#59 ·
It is 53 degrees out this morning, which may be the high for the day. Low tonight 42. Good gracious, I've got to get my coat out.

#61 ·
The cool weather is great, but I'm not ready to give up my saddles yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.