The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aurora Shootings v. Texas Truck Crash

Default Aurora Shootings v. Texas Truck Crash

The Aurora shootings are all over the media ... along with the expected calls for stronger gun control.

Yet, not a whole lot of talk about 14 people killed (some were children) when a pick-up in Texas ran off the road & crashed. It was loaded with 23 people (one policeman said he'd never seen that many people in a pick-up truck) ... who happened to be illegal aliens from Mexico, Honduras, & (I think) Guatemala. Others are being cared for in local hospital. Obamacare would not cover them (if it were in place now) as they are not supposed to be here in the first place. How come no outrage of calls for doing something about illegal immigration?

Ironically, we already have laws for registering all motor vehicles. We have laws for needing a driver's license, too. Even have laws requiring auto insurance. And immigration laws as well. Might even be some laws about over-crowding in the vehicle. All those laws didn't stop this tragic crash from happening. Seems that the bad guys (in this case, the transporters of illegals) don't much care about the laws.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Obama is helping. He is closing several (9 I think) border stations. That will help.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

It's simple.

The secular progressives want legal guns out of the hands of the citizenry.
    (an armed citizenry scares the hell out of them)
    So they want legal guns to be illegal.

They also want illegal immigrants to be voters for them.
    So they want illegal immigrants to be legal.

I defy anyone to dispute that!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    The Aurora shootings are all over the media ... along with the expected calls for stronger gun control.

Yet, not a whole lot of talk about 14 people killed (some were children) when a pick-up in Texas ran off the road & crashed.
    Was the truck incident an accident? If so, I think that is the reason why it's not on the news. However, I would hypothesize that if it weren't for the Colorado shooting, there would be more media coverage of the truck incident.
    Stray labs make great pets.
    Proud member of the FF society.

The truck belonged to someone else. it was not reported stolen. 23 people were in the truck 12 of them are dead. It is getting some airtime but not a lot.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by TN_LAB View Post
    Was the truck incident an accident?
    It was a single-vehicle auto accident. But when 14 people are killed in just one vehicle that's rather an unusual accident.

If so, I think that is the reason why it's not on the news. However, I would hypothesize that if it weren't for the Colorado shooting, there would be more media coverage of the truck incident.
    Seems like there's plenty of room on websites and the internet and in newspapers for lesser stories ... like whether Scientology is the reason Kate and Tom Cruise splitting up
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

B/c dead illegal immigrants have nothing to do with liberal’s political agenda at the moment so their liberal media outlets won't be used to report something of no use to them. Harsh I know, but sometimes the truth is.

The liberal media won't report it because it proves the border is not even close to secure!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

It was on the news here (in MN) the day it happened, as for illegals not getting there fair share of news time, have you been living under a rock for the last year?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXqm0RdJms

Watch this! The solution to these senseless shooting massacres. UB

http://www.infowars.com/how-to-stop-...ks-everywhere/
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.