The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-A Anyone?

I have noticed that several Chinese Restaurants that I have been to have signs that state they have a right to refuse service. I do not see anyone closing them down or taking away business permits.

Terri

Having done business with Dan Cathy personally, I will tell you he is one of the nicest men you will ever meet. They run the best fast food operation ever, PERIOD. Their places of business are clean, neat and the people that work there are always clean,neat and friendly. If you work there while in highschool, they will pay your way to college. There is not another fast food business that even compares to the service you get when you walk in the door. They have a farm in middle Ga where they do great work with handicap children.

Let people judge Chick-fil-a with their wallets. I bet you this little stunt buy these two mayors boost sales for this company more than any ad campaign they have ever had.

Eat More Chick'n!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    ......So, the mayor of Boston says (and in San Francisco, too, as well as some other cities) that there can be no Chick-fil-A restaurant in his city if the owner doesn't agree with gay marriage......?

hhhmmmm, odd.
    was his car filled with gas made from OPEC oil?
    I think they still kill um with rocks, over there.
    just a thought.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quackwacker, you could turn out to be right about people supporting Cathy.

What might turn out to be more important, though, is that the general public has gotten a glimpse of the "character" of these politicians ... "If you disagree with me, I'll find a way to punish you." That is a very scary message to hear from someone to whom you have given a lot of power over your govt. It is counter to the very basis of what this nation was founded upon.

Emanuel could better spend his time trying to figure out how to solve Chicago's problems with crime and decay, rather than directing his attention to quashing legitimate business licenses.

I understand that Rahm is trying to tell people how his statements were misunderstood.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

You Religious Right nut jobs are what ruining this country!! Your little Jesus is as real as Santa Clause...Gotta love people that believe in fairy tales!!

Quote Originally Posted by Run N Gun View Post
    You Religious Right nut jobs are what ruining this country!! Your little Jesus is as real as Santa Clause...Gotta love people that believe in fairy tales!!
    Doesn't matter what Cathy believes, his right to do so is guaranteed in the Constitution; as is his freedom of speech. Govt is not allowed to restrict his peaceful & lawful behavior in that regard ... nor discriminate against him (or anyone else) because of those beliefs.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Run n gun I'll keep believing in my make-believe Jesus and you keep believing or not believing but your post is asinine since this is really about an individual's right to freedom of speech. You guys sure are not getting any smarter that's for sure.

Hmmmm. I didn't realize that obama, Reid, Pelosi, etc were part of the religious right.

Oh, and welcome to POTUS. Looks like your first attempt at posting on POTUS is being met with the same positive responses you got on the main board. Your in sales??
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 07-29-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

As always, an astute, rational, well-thought-out response from the left. It's not about Christianity or gay marriage, idiot. It was, but it no longer is. If you haven't figured that out yet, please be quiet while the grown-ups talk.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

chris can shut down the POTUS forum now that we all know what is ruining this country!

these debates are finally over!!!!

it's not drugs, gangs, addiction, violence, racism, discrimination, loss of two parent families, 50% of the population paying all the taxes, illegal immigration, radical islam protected by our constitution, the assalt on our second ammendment rights so patriots could never deal with tyrranical government, terrorism, insolvency of social security, aids, our inadequate health care system, systemic poverty, trickle-up poverty, onerous government regualtion, keynesian econmics brought back from the dead as gospel(similar to Jesus, but took thirty years instead of three days)..............nope, it's religious nut jobs!!!!!

until tonight i thought Jesus was a historical figure who everyone believed actually lived......at least once? am i wrong about that?
    john mccallie