The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-A Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Run N Gun View Post
    You Religious Right nut jobs are what ruining this country!! Your little Jesus is as real as Santa Clause...Gotta love people that believe in fairy tales!!

Wow, a couple of weeks ago I was called an idiot for having voted for Bush 41 and 43...now I am a nut job....wow...I will gladly wear either tag, not because I am part of the religious right, but because my mother is and she reads her Bible daily and she is fast approaching her 100th birthday and because one of my brother's is and he is about as good a man as there is...people like you that have no class and have to resort to calling people of faith names, dont deserve their time...
    Last edited by BonMallari; 07-30-2012 at 05:24 AM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Praise the Lord and pass the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Run N Gun View Post
    You Religious Right nut jobs are what ruining this country!! Your little Jesus is as real as Santa Clause...Gotta love people that believe in fairy tales!!
    What do you believe in?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    What do you believe in?
    Who cares?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Who cares?
    I do, hence the question.

All be it rhetorical.
    But I suspect the day will come in his life when he prays to God..........I am certain of it.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Words have definitions.
    Nitrogen is the seventh element of the period tables.
    It has a very defined definition.
    It has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons..
    Its defined as a gas. It is a law of science,, nature…
    It is a rule of the universe..
    Marriage has a definition.
    It is defined as a union of a man and a woman, committed to sharing their lives together on the bodily, emotional, and rational-volitional levels of their being, in the kind of community that would be naturally fulfilled by having and rearing children together.
    Its definition is supported by religious sacrament for the procreation of man..
    It is a Universal law of science and nature.
    It is a rule of the universe..
    We as Society can try and redefine the definition of Marriage,, But it will Always fail the test if it doesn’t include different sexes.. Universally by science law,, it cant happen, just as an element cant be Nitrogen if it doesn’t have 7 electrons, 7 protons and & neutrons..
    Our societal law of Marriage may be different. It may Include same sex “Marriage”
    But it really cant be called “Marriage because it doesn’t meet the Scientific, universal, or sacramental definition…
    Marriage in Society, can be easily obtained,, and also easily broken. A simple form from a stationary store,, and a bit of Money paid to the local authorities, can cancel a societal “marriage..
    Not such an easy task in the eys of the SACRAMENT and the CHURCH
    Nullification of the SACRAMENT of MARRIAGE can be a major undertaking..
    That is because,, before a MARRIAGE is performed through SACREMENT the marriage must meet the Universal , scientific, sacramental definition of the word. Through SACRAMENT ,, both man and Woman pledge honor and devotion to each other for life in the eyes of God.. It is VERY hard to nullify…
    Marriage has NOTHING to do with Judical law… Marriage is a SACRAMENT.
    A Sacrament that specifically defines the word Marriage.

Our legislators, representatives, Senators ect,, have no business re-defining sacraments defined by Religious beliefs.. Remember,, seperation of Church and state.

They also cannot pass laws and rules that undermine the constitution that gives us the right of freedom of religion, and the Sacrement of marriage.

Chick Fillet in EVERY TOWN!!!!! But just because the food is good.... And ONLY because the food is good... Its a RESTURANT.....

Again

JMHDAO.
    If I may add to that.
    If marriage has its roots in the bible. And we can see in many places where it is instituted by God. IF so,,, Then by shear logic even an atheist man and woman legally married by mans law are actually not married as far as God word defines marriage. Marriage is a man and a woman who strive together to help each other through this life with God as the center piece. . The bible was not written for the eternal God rejectors, for their goal is to desecrate and twist its intentions as to make it of non effect. but ,it was written for "whom so ever will believe". God has used the example of marriage to help his people understand the "GREAT MYSTERY" There is way more to this marriage stuff that meets the eye. His people are the bride and Christ is the bride groom. Spiritual speaking,,, Marriage is a big deal to God,,,which is why attempts to twist and dismantle what ever integrity is left in it. It is the way of the world it seems these days. Its to bad our politicians are leading the way. Of course not surprising,,because the ink has not dried after thousands of years.
    Pete

Us nuts have to stick together maybe than we can take back America
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Wow, a couple of weeks ago I was called an idiot for having voted for Bush 41 and 43...now I am a nut job....wow...I will gladly wear either tag, not because I am part of the religious right, but because my mother is and she reads her Bible daily and she is fast approaching her 100th birthday and because one of my brother's is and he is about as good a man as there is...people like you that have no class and have to resort to calling people of faith names, dont deserve their time...
    "It's" a troll. If you feed it it will stay here. Trolls don't think very deeply. They just want attention and will do anything to get attention ( and here I am feeding it ). Probably it will find some attention it does not want very soon
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Mike Huckabee made tomorrow Chick- fil-A appreciation day so far online something like a quarter million people have signed up to support it. I wish we had one I would be first in line.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    .......................................... I wish we had one I would be first in line.

Ditto ! I really think that they should open one in Bartlesville Oklahoma where we currently do almost all of our shopping. We have a good size work force who are employed. Plus we have a large population of retired people who still have money to spend ( and they do just that ). Local chicken type fast food places could sure use some competition.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~