The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Obamacare ... unintended consequence?

ObamaCare could "result in a significant decline in the overall quality of medical care nationwide."10 Obama and his allies have refused to listen to the American people, who by wide margins continue to oppose their health reform plans. Will they also ignore our family doctors, almost half of whom warn that they would quit if forced to labor under the burdens of state-managed care?
    Sadly, the answer is: Probably.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    He didnt tell us most Dr's will be quitting Thanks to Obamacare and the ones that are still her are so swamped with medicaid patients they aren't taking on new patients This is happening in AZ , Wa and a couple other states right now. You can deny it all you want its a fact .

Obamacare Nightmare: 40 Percent Of All U.S. Doctors Plan To Bail Out Of The Profession Over The Next Three Years

America will face a shortage of at least 90,000 doctors by 2020. The new health care law increases demand for physicians by expanding insurance coverage. This change will exacerbate the current shortage as more Americans live past 65.
    By 2025 the shortage will balloon to over 130,000, Len Marquez, the director of government relations at the American Association of Medical Colleges, told The Daily Caller.
    How in the world would any body be able to predict what doctors will stay in business and which ones will quit? If somebody can see into the future like that, we need their name, so we can put them on the ballot and get them elected as president. That person would be able to look into their crystal ball and foresee crises coming and stop them before they happen.

The only people that like obamacare are you and obama
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    How in the world would any body be able to predict what doctors will stay in business and which ones will quit? If somebody can see into the future like that, we need their name, so we can put them on the ballot and get them elected as president. That person would be able to look into their crystal ball and foresee crises coming and stop them before they happen.
    I don't know what you do for a living but I suggest you stick to it. You don't know diddly squat about anything else.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I don't know what you do for a living but I suggest you stick to it. You don't know diddly squat about anything else.
    You have no idea what I actually know about and what I don't know about. Can you predict the future sir? I was merely stating that nobody could tell you what doctors are going to stay in business and what doctors are going to quit. I am trying to not be disrespectful to you, or be a smart arse to you, but you make it very difficult. I am going to practice restraint here.

They have a pretty good idea : Questions have been raised as to whether there will be a sufficient supply of physicians and other health professionals to serve the nation, especially in light of concerns that the nation was facing potentially significant shortages even before health care reform...[W]e project an overall shortage of 91,500 and 130,600 active patient care physicians in 2020 and 2025 respectively, and a primary care shortage of 45,400 and 65,800 physicians in 2020 and 2025...
    These revised ESTIMATES are consistent with earlier estimates: they indicate the health care system is likely to be facing severe pressure as demand rises more rapidly than the supply."
    Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
    "The Impact of Health Care Reform on the Future Supply and Demand for Physicians Updated Projections Through 2025," www.aamc.org,
    This means that ObamaCare was responsible for anywhere from 25 to 50 percent of the 4 percentage point jump in insurance premiums this year.
    June 2010

Last edited by gmhr1; 09-28-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Banned

The only people that like obamacare are you and obama
    Why are you so bitter? take life one day at a time and enjoy every moment you are alive. I am sorry that you have such a negative outlook on everything. In every situation in life, regardless of how bad things seem, you can find something positive to focus on. Look at the bright side, in November you get to go cast your vote and try to oust Obama. You should be looking forward to that, not focusing on the negative things. If you dwell on the negative, you will be an unhappy person.

You think Obama care will not negatively affect each and every one of us? You should do a little research before you say how great it is? If you still think its great than Congratulations you and Obama think the same way...
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-28-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Banned

You think Obama care will not negatively affect each and every one of us? You should do a little research before you say how great it is? If you still think its great than Congratulations you and Obama think the same way...
    I have said it before and will say it again. I worry about the things that I can control. If I don't control those things that I have direct control of, then shame on me. But things that I have no control over, I don't sweat it because I am going to keep doing what I do.

But you can control it by who you vote for its that simple...... Some of us look at the outcome of 4 more years under Obama while others will vote for him for a free phone or just because he's black. You have his supporters say we would be better off with smaller Gov but they just have to vote for him because he's black. All I say is look at obamacare dont believe the lies that were told to you to pass this bill it will be devastating to all of us even you. I hope one day when you need a Dr one will be there for you Don't be fooled by the lies or free phone
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-28-2012 at 08:07 PM.