The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Obamacare ... unintended consequence?

This is what Obama care will do raise costs. Shortage of doctors, and control the care we can receive.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I personally believe that this is like the oil speculators. Every time somebody sneezes in the middle east, or a storm is brewing in the gulf. The sky is falling and they jack oil prices up. I personally believe this is the same tactic that the insurance companies are using, and gives them justification to jack your premiums up. I don't know how the insurance industry works, just seems a lot like the oil speculators to me. Maybe Mr. Whitworth and his 35 years in the insurance business will fill us in. Probably just get an AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGH!!!!! from him, but it's worth a shot. Or maybe he can post a link to one of the threads where he explained how the insurance works.
    Some folks are idiots. Some aren't. If you don't know how to search a subject, why would I want to teach you? If possible, learn how to do it yourself. Many of us here disagree and give each other the business but when it's all said and done, most would gladly share a blind together. Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

Don't bother to reply because we are done. Your rude and threatening PMs gave the little woman and me a chuckle but enough is enough.

Oh, AAARRRGGGHHH!, regards
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Some folks are idiots. Some aren't. If you don't know how to search a subject, why would I want to teach you? If possible, learn how to do it yourself. Many of us here disagree and give each other the business but when it's all said and done, most would gladly share a blind together. Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

Don't bother to reply because we are done. Your rude and threatening PMs gave the little woman and me a chuckle but enough is enough.

Oh, AAARRRGGGHHH!, regards

You have chosen wisely, Grasshopper. Remember the first rule in debate...never argue with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level, and beat you up with their experience. Or as Einstein once said, the primary difference between genius and idiocy, is that genius has limits.

Based on the Obama crowd, truth is now the new hate speech. As George Orwell proclaimed, " During the times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Hang in there, Mike. In 30 days we'll know if we can rejoice in having a chance to get our great country back, or start preparing for anarchy and a Greek lifestyle. You and I know there's not enough money to appease this SFN crowd, and the way Obama goes through it, it will be a very short time before the 'lenders' will deny any more loans, and the defaults will begin.

If it wasn't such a huge detriment to my grandkids and their offspring, I'd welcome it, just for the opportunity to ridicule the fools that brought this on. They may have meant well, but they're stupidity will do them in. THEN we'll see how forgiving they are when their ox is being gored. It will finally be discovered that Obama's "hope and change" wasn't meant for the proletariat. What saps.

Buying into the Obama trap will be one of the greatest tricks ever perpetrated on the American public...maybe to all mankind. It will rank right up there with the Devil's greatest...convincing the world he didn't exist.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Interesting ... Each state could have a different "menu" of Essential Health Care benefits in their "benchmark" plan. But if insurance companies are supposed to NOT have lifetime limits or annual limits, then what's this about putting a limit on annual doctor visits?

Also, it is clear that since Obamacare is mandating that everybody get FREE contraception, sterilization and morning-after pills that will be calculated into the premiums by both insurors or govt-run plans.

I understand that NYC now gives out morning-after pills free already in schools.

As part of its “benchmark” health care plan to satisfy ObamaCare’s requirement of the establishment of Essential Health Benefits (EHB’s) in each state, the state of New York has requested that annual doctor visit limits be substituted for lifetime and annual dollar limits in health care plans.

States had until October 1, 2012 to choose an existing health care plan to serve as the minimum “benchmark” plan that would contain the EHB’s as required by ObamaCare. President Obama’s signature health care law gives HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius sole authority to determine the EHB’s for the insurance plans in the state health insurance exchanges. The most controversial EHB to date is the “HHS Mandate,” which requires all employers to provide contraception, sterilization procedures, and abortion-inducing drugs, free of charge, to their employees.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obamacare/...#ixzz28ZouM1qG
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I don't know what you do for a living but I suggest you stick to it. You don't know diddly squat about anything else.

This whole thread was reported and one user has asked to be banned. This is personal attack number one. It is not civil and you are likely to be banned if you don't come clean and tell me how you're going to change your behavior.

Next.....
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    You have no idea what I actually know about and what I don't know about. Can you predict the future sir? I was merely stating that nobody could tell you what doctors are going to stay in business and what doctors are going to quit. I am trying to not be disrespectful to you, or be a smart arse to you, but you make it very difficult. I am going to practice restraint here.
    I'm reading through this thread and I appreciate your response Murral. Since you are the one who asked to be banned, and since someone PM'd me an alleged copy/paste of what you wrote, I'm going to assume you chose not to practice the restraint you committed to.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

OK guys...I read through it.

Murral, thanks for deleting your post. M&K, I'd ask that you make your non-personally attacking as well.

Guys...why do you enjoy being hateful to each other? Debate the issue and move on. This personal attack stuff is nonsense and it needs to stop.

Thanks, Chris