The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid accuses Romney of not paying taxes

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I think it is noteworthy news that Romney only paid 13% in taxes....it highlights the problem....the working man is paying more of their earnings than folks like Romney. I think people should know this and not be happy with it.
    Shows how biased and one sided you really are. Bon asked you a question about the percentage of taxes paid by famous lib millionaires or billionaires... You of course ignore that.
    Bill Davis

They are not running for president. I think if they are spending my money they should be contributing their fair share...don't you?

You have not heard me say that rich people should not pay more taxes. They use more thus should pay more.

They are not running for president. I think if they are spending my money they should be contributing their fair share...don't you?
    If Romney makes as much as you insinuate, and pays at a rate of 13%, he pays more than enough.
    Stan b & Elvis

I think he does pay his fair share as does everyone else that abides by the current law and pays their taxes. On the other hand we have plenty of takers who don't pay a damn thing but have their hand out wanting more... A change in the tax system is in order to collect something from all.
    Bill Davis

Fun to watch the "Samboites" on here stick up for the vapod views of such Democrat leaders as 'Dingy' Harry Reid. It's too amusing having someone that is such a mental midget as he is, questioning someone elses tax records. Yo, Harry, you simpleton, we'll worry about Romney's tax payments when an ignoramus like you can answer the facts in this article:

UB

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...betsy-woodruff
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Fun to watch the "Samboites" on here stick up for the vapod views of such Democrat leaders as 'Dingy' Harry Reid. It's too amusing having someone that is such a mental midget as he is, questioning someone elses tax records. Yo, Harry, you simpleton, we'll worry about Romney's tax payments when an ignoramus like you can answer the facts in this article:

UB

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...betsy-woodruff
    Don't be too hard on them UB. they aren't so stupid to say "Wait a minute. After my taxes were computed, taking only legitimite deductions, my taxes came to less than my fair share SO I WILL JUST WRITE A CHECK FOR MORE IN ORDER THAT I PAY MY FAIR SHARE!!!!!" They aren't that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    OK, I found this...

Jimmy Carter and John McCain's class rankings at the Naval Academy are clear evidence of their grades...its public record...Carter graduated 59th out of 820...McCain 894th of 899...if they went to West Point it would have been the same
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

It is not that simple. A lot of energy went into assuring that our president wantabe only had to pay 13% instead of 35%. And if elected, he will assure that him and his buddies can still avoid paying 35%. Hell 1% of Exxon's earning is a lot of money and more than most pay. Do you want to get 35% or 1%. 1% of the guy making $10 want buy a cup of coffee. But lets not tax the fortunate and tax the unfortunate....makes sense I guess if you are fortunate....hummm

It is not that simple. A lot of energy went into assuring that our president wantabe only had to pay 13% instead of 35%. And if elected, he will assure that him and his buddies can still avoid paying 35%. Hell 1% of Exxon's earning is a lot of money and more than most pay. Do you want to get 35% or 1%. 1% of the guy making $10 want buy a cup of coffee. But lets not tax the fortunate and tax the unfortunate....makes sense I guess if you are fortunate....hummm
    Was the income from wages or capital gains? If I remember right.... I think Romney did not take a salary as gov. So, I am guessing his income is from capital gains. Nothing wrong with that, and it sounds like he's paying what is due.

Also, if you think it's okay for me to pay $60,000 in taxes, I would think you would be thrilled with the guy that pays in $2,600,000 dollars.

Not to mention his charitable donations which exceed $2,000,000.00 annually.

$ Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars in "giving back" to his country.

And we should be mad about this why?
    Last edited by ARay11; 08-17-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994