The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid accuses Romney of not paying taxes

Dont you think Mitt would be in jail if he hadn't paid taxes for the last 10 years I think someone would have found this out, not Harry Reid.
    Maybe he didn't pay any taxes because he didn't owe any. That is what I thought when I read the article. Was it last year that GE didn't pay any taxes?
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

If he ditched paying taxes for the last 10yrs wouldnt that have come out in 08 when he was running?! I would also think that the IRS, being in Obama's pocket, would have let it leak that they are investigating Romney for tax evasion. As far as the SOURCE is concerned, how would someone other than Romney's CPA or the Romney's themselves have knowledge that he didn't file his returns? Harry Reid is about as low as they come. As a side note, that voice of his absolutely grinds my stones. About as annoying as the fingernails on the chalkboard sound.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Danis View Post
    If he ditched paying taxes for the last 10yrs wouldnt that have come out in 08 when he was running?! I would also think that the IRS, being in Obama's pocket, would have let it leak that they are investigating Romney for tax evasion. As far as the SOURCE is concerned, how would someone other than Romney's CPA or the Romney's themselves have knowledge that he didn't file his returns? Harry Reid is about as low as they come. As a side note, that voice of his absolutely grinds my stones. About as annoying as the fingernails on the chalkboard sound.
    Leona Helmsley didn't pay her taxes for years until she made herself a target by saying that rich people don't pay taxes, little people pay taxes. Only then did she go to jail.

At least Willard didn't brag about it. Time to cough up the returns to prove Harry Reid is talking through a big empty ten gallon hat. Let's see.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Leona Helmsley didn't pay her taxes for years until she made herself a target by saying that rich people don't pay taxes, little people pay taxes. Only then did she go to jail.

At least Willard didn't brag about it. Time to cough up the returns to prove Harry Reid is talking through a big empty ten gallon hat. Let's see.

it's the old "when did you quit beating your wife"? routine... he should just tell the Dems he will release his taxes when Barack releases his school transcripts, copies of his mortgage on his Chicago home, and the truth about Fast & Furious... till then... pound sand.
    Bill Davis

Is that what will do it for ya????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Is that what will do it for ya????
    Harry Reid's picture isn't one on my mantle. But, this does bring up a political gun fight at high noon. Going down to the OK corral?
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    it's the old "when did you quit beating your wife"? routine... he should just tell the Dems he will release his taxes when Barack releases his school transcripts, copies of his mortgage on his Chicago home, and the truth about Fast & Furious... till then... pound sand.
    You might want to say an inquiring public wants to know, eh?
    Zeus

I would like to see the taxes for the last 10 years from all them I think that should be a new law before ANY one is elected
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

You might want to say an inquiring public wants to know, eh?
    That's what the public has been saying to Obama for 4 years... he just shrugs.
    Bill Davis

As I say, the outcome of this little situ will be which gunslinger has the most accurate shot (data). Let's see how this plays out.
    Zeus