The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Economy????

If Obama supports would go back and listen to the promises he made in 2008 and than look at where we are today, with nothing but broken promises this election would be over... he can talk the talk he can't walk the walk......He had 4 yrs to get us out he promised, yet he has dug us into such a deep hole I cant believe Romney would even want to try to dig us out...i
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    If Obama supports would go back and listen to the promises he made in 2008 and than look at where we are today, with nothing but broken promises this election would be over... he can talk the talk he can't walk the walk......He had 4 yrs to get us out he promised, yet he has dug us into such a deep hole I cant believe Romney would even want to try to dig us out...i
    True that Obama has made it worse but the situation he inherited from 8 years of Bush has the entire country in a tailspin. The reality is that neither the Dems or the Repubs are capable of any real reform, hence we will get more of the same.

Those voting for Obama also see his as the lesser of two evils. Both candidates represent intrusive and over-bearing government. Pick your poison.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

With picking Romney we have a chance for hope and change with Obama it will be more of the same, probably a lot worse. He's pretty dangerous ever since he learned to wave his rm and sign executive orders. To me it's an easy choice Good vs Evil.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Franco the way you throw around words like "backwoods"and Draconian kinda makes you sound like a true libtard!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Franco the way you throw around words like "backwoods"and Draconian kinda makes you sound like a true libtard!
    I consider myself to be a Traditional Conservative and not what the GOP has become! And, like most Traditional Conservatives, the GOP no longer represents us. Today's GOP is "Backwoods" and "Draconian". All one has to do is look at the issues that are most popular with today's Rebulicans just to see how far the party has fallen.

Other than every political candidate parroting what Ron Paul has been saying for years, none of them can take it past a campaign slogan. At least, it looks like tax payers will soon get a look at how the Fed Reserve has been stealing thier money, thanks to RP legislation!. Instead of the GOP being focused on core issues that effect the economy like Monetary Policy, gowing the economy, passing meanful Legislation regarding Wall St and Foreign Policy they are focused on social issues. It is a train wreck waiting to happen!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson