The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Kiss In???

Default Kiss In???

How many of you loyal Democrats will attend the national "Kiss In" at Chick-Fil-A today to support your party and one of it's main tenets.
    Gay marriage.

I beleive it is even a plank in the parties platform for your convention, is it not?

Just askin'...........

BTW--it is estimated that in excess of 600,000 people visited Chick-Fil-A Wednesday to support Mr. Cathy's free speech rights guarunteed by the 1st amendment.
    Do you think "Kiss In" numbers will rival or exceed those?
    Last edited by road kill; 08-03-2012 at 08:56 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

if we had a Chick Fil A here in Vegas, I would attend , but Dana hates PDA (public display of affection), still doesnt mean I wont plant a kiss on her today..maybe more than one, and I aint protesting nothin
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

AS long as SHE doesn't protest, I think you're good.
    Last edited by HPL; 08-03-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    AS long as SHE doesn't protest, I think you're good.

Hey RK, the word is tenet.
    My bad, I ain't that well edumicated.

I'm doubtful any of the lefty's will respond anyways, unless it's to criticize my spelling..............
    Stan b & Elvis

If I owned a franchise I would be ordering extra disinfectant to clean up the place after they show up

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Chick-fil-A 'kiss' day marred by 'Tastes like hate' graffiti
    August 3, 2012 | 7:37 am

On a day that some gay-rights activists are planning a "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," a Chick-fil-A in Torrance was vandalized overnight with hateful graffiti.

Chick-fil-A employees were greeted Fridays morning with the words "Tastes like hate" scrawled in large black lettering mimicking the chain's advertising across the back wall of the restaurant at 182nd Street and Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance.

With media helicopters hovering overhead and police officers on the scene, one employee said, "I'm just trying to sort everything out."

PHOTOS: CHICK-fil-A at center of controversy

Chick-fil-A has been at the center of media scrutiny and public debate ever since the company's president publicly expressed his opposition to same-sex marriage.

On Friday, some gay-rights activists are encouraging same-sex couples to go one of the chicken restaurant's locations and take a photo or video of themselves kissing.

It remains unclear whether this protest will generate the huge crowds that turned out Wednesday for "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day," when tens of thousands waited through long lines in a show of support for the executive.

The privately held company declined to give specific sales figures but released a statement to the Los Angeles Times confirming that frenzied sales of chicken sandwiches and cross-cut waffle fries had made for a record-setting day.

"We are very grateful and humbled by the incredible turnout of loyal Chick-fil-A customers on August 1 at Chick-fil-A restaurants around the country," said Steve Robinson, executive vice president of marketing, in the statement. "While we don't release exact sales numbers, we can confirm reports that it was a record-setting day."

Newport Beach resident Ian Conger cited both business and religious reasons for dining Wednesday at the relatively new Costa Mesa location.

"This company is family-owned, and they're putting their money where they want to, and that's their right," he said. "Nobody should tell someone how they should spend their money. God is very good to my wife and I, and I feel God's going to be with us through this and he'll be with the opposer as well. He doesn't hate anybody."
    That ought to win the Democrats that support gay marriage a lot of votes.
    Just the way the TOLERANT side rolls!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Either too much "inbreeding" or to much "cross breeding." Haven't figured it out yet? Holy sh@$ these people are certifiably insane. Who's hateful again.......

if they eat mor chikin while hugn n kissn, chik fil a wins either way LOL.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

related

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03...#ixzz22VgsgXUy

Adam Smith, who posted an online video of himself going through a Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordering only the free water, was canned from his gig as chief financial officer of Vante, a Tucson medical manufacturing company, after the video made the rounds.

“Chick-fil-A is a hateful company,” Smith tells the employee. "I don’t know how you sleep at night,” Smith adds at another point. This is a horrible corporation with horrible values.”

After the employee, who never loses her composure, wishes Smith a nice day, he responds “I will. I just did something really good. I feel purposeful.”
    what a jagoff
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

"I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994