The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Attn teachers...there's a new rule in town.

  1. #11
    Senior Member Sabireley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Culpeper VA
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    vi) reducing the dropout rate of African American students and helping African American students graduate from high school prepared for college and a career, in part by promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools, and by supporting successful and innovative dropout prevention and recovery strategies that better engage African American youths in their learning, help them catch up academically, and provide those who have left the educational system with pathways to reentry;

    This the the only section of the order that talks about discipline. Ther is nothing specific in the order about how things will be accomplished, just outcomes.

  2. #12
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, we have to change the rules so some kids can make it?
    Interesting.
    If I were to accuse Obama of thinking this way, I would be severely admonished by our resident secular progressives.

    Yet, here it is..........
    Read post #11.

    Waah... the secular progressives are dodging me.

    Waah.., the secular progressives are admonishing me.

    Think about it? Eh?

    Whats your point?

    I mean really try.

    Ron White regards to you, JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 08-04-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    it was on Bill O Reilly, sorry but i dont recall the name of the person that called and told him he needs to act and do something for the blacks . He already has lost a lot of the black vote because of his flip flop on gay marriage, have you seen the group of black pastors that are furious at him calling him the devil for the gay marriage issue. A popular black magizine is upset because he has not done anything about the blacks killing blacks in Chicago, his hometown yet he runs to Colorado after the shooting. I can't stand the thought of him for 4 more years but it's a possibility.
    Make you a deal Cyndi. Against my gambling instincts that would say not to bet against someone who has ESP or is a clairvoyant as would be demonstrated by your uncanny ability to know exactly what happened 1000's of miles away in the Trayvon Bryant case, I'd be willing to bet you that Obama won't lose the black vote.
    Id even be willing to give you double your money odds, and Im willing to bet my entire net worth.

    The 4 more years thing I also believe is unlikely, however I'd give you no odds on that one. Not after the American people gave Bush a second term they have shown an ability to reward incompetence

  4. #14
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    I think you mean Trayvon Martin since I have no idea who Trayvon Bryant is..... I never said he would lose the black, he's doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't (which is the point of this thread) There are alot of black people that are finding out he doesn't walk on water... and alot that have said they wont vote for him, Yet he still leads in the polls. As far as betting you thanks to Obama my net worth isnt enough to bet.....
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-05-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  5. #15
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Read post #11.

    Waah... the secular progressives are dodging me.

    Waah.., the secular progressives are admonishing me.

    Think about it? Eh?

    Whats your point?

    I mean really try.

    Ron White regards to you, JD
    Jdogger, can you post something relevant to the topic?


    Just pour another one and obsess with someone else.

    WTH does "Eh" mean?
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #16
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    The 4 more years thing I also believe is unlikely, however I'd give you no odds on that one. Not after the American people gave Bush a second term they have shown an ability to reward incompetence
    Spot on.

    A few short months ago, one couldn't find a Romney supporter here on POTUS. With the Electorate's heads up their collective butts, does it really matter who wins on November?

    Get ready for more of the same no matter who wins.

    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  7. #17
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Jdogger, can you post something relevant to the topic?

    My first sentence, "read post #11" related to the topic.


    Just pour another one and obsess with someone else.

    Anything I might drink is not as mind altering as the kool-aid those obsessed with secular progressives consume.

    WTH does "Eh" mean?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eh

    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I think you mean Trayvon Martin since I have no idea who Trayvon Bryant is..... I never said he would lose the black, he's doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't (which is the point of this thread) There are alot of black people that are finding out he doesn't walk on water... and alot that have said they wont vote for him, Yet he still leads in the polls. As far as betting you thanks to Obama my net worth isnt enough to bet.....
    3 things
    1) in post 4 you seemed to talk of the possibility of him losing the black vote
    2)I disagree that the point of this thread is Obama losing the black vote
    3)As retired military I would say if you are broke you may need to hire a financial advisor {or fire yours} because there must be some mismanagement of your account going on in light of the fact that the DJIA has more than doubled since shortly after Obama succeeded Bush

  9. #19
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    First of all I said others say he is losing alot of black voters. Its a FACT that there are black groups that are upset at obama they say they wont vote at all, not for him or Romney. If your one of those people that think we are better off now than 4 years ago .. (your in a special group) than good for you . The point of this thread was what Obama is scrambling to do for the black kids in schools, maybe to help secure the black vote he thought he had in his hip pocket. Not that its any of your business but to set the record straight my husband is a retired disabled army vet. We are middle class struggling like most Americans , we have lots of investments so thanks for your concern, we aren't broke, but we are not better off than we were 4 years ago. You have a misguided view of the military if you think we should be rich just ask the wives I shop with who have to use food stamps to get by while their husbands are getting shot and killed in Afghanistan. If you want to continue to make this personal than PM me and we will continue this . Chris says be civil or be banned so have a great evening.......
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-06-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  10. #20
    Senior Member Jason Glavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    woodbridge,VA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    So I pose a few Questions to you all.
    If a white president did this, would he be trying to buy the Black vote?
    If a white president did this but it was for white kids would he be racist?

    This is what the current prez looks like when he is a road side panhandler begging for votes instead of change. Look he has already asked for peoples wedding money,wedding gifts,beer money. When that did not work he tries something new. This program won't help him or the people who he thinks it will help anyway.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

    ~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •