The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Close the beaches, part the seas, it's KIng Obama

He doesn't write the law he just uses his executive power to change them. The immigration policy he has which is do nothing dont arrest them even serious felons , which was another lie. He told he said he would still go after them this is not true. This will affect all you guys not just us in the border states. Theres a simple way to stop this just get him out of HIS WH.. We know a few border agents, they are very frustrated that they are not allowed to do their job. They can face being fired by arresting an illegal. Its not Ice's job to prosecute them thats the Judges responsibility but now we can't even get there.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

They are just coming to grips with the fact that Romney can't beat Obama! Just let them vent. I'm thinking about donating a large box of bullets to Romney so that he can continue to shoot himself

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    They are just coming to grips with the fact that Romney can't beat Obama! Just let them vent. I'm thinking about donating a large box of bullets to Romney so that he can continue to shoot himself
    DO us all a favor and use that box to get rid of the traitor in chief!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I'll give the Obama credit for one thing he has done a good job of turning people against one another. Divide and Conquer This is the nastiest campaign I have ever seen. Now we find out when Obama was running for his senate seat his opponent was going thru a divorce this info was "leaked" and he had to drop out giving it to Obama Leaks have a way of following this guy around.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I see just the opposite...he wants opportunity for everyone...not just the privledged. On the other hand, if you are not a white male and go to the right church, you are evil. And God help you if you work for the government...those are the biggest demons!

I see just the opposite...he wants opportunity for everyone...not just the privledged. On the other hand, if you are not a white male and go to the right church, you are evil. And God help you if you work for the government...those are the biggest demons!
    HOnestly????? For how many years have the civil tests for cops and FF been messed up to give the goof offs that don't study a gift????

WHA WHA WHA I failed because WHA WHA WHA I'm not white. REALITY I did not study but I'm WHA WHA WHA black so ngive me the job.
    STUPID GOOBERNMENT OK MR WHA WHA WHA you are stupiid and did not study but WHA WHA WHA
    Have the job on a a platter!!!
    SCREW THAT CRAP!!!!!!

Most of us these days have some color somewhere in us....anyway, my employee record is just as bad with all races and genders.

Who wants opportunity for all Obama ? He has made it very clear that what he does is not in the best interest of America

In your opinion

Most of us these days have some color somewhere in us....anyway, my employee record is just as bad with all races and genders.
    NOt getting what you mean? Why are people not simply all held to the same standards? Why is a basic test under question because some people study and others don't and admit that is the truth?