The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Close the beaches, part the seas, it's KIng Obama

Yep everyone still can have an opinion Obama and the thought police haven't been able to sign an Ex order yet to stop but just give it some time.

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I don't understand how anyone can look at what Obama has done and think he's the best fror this country but thats your choice.... Come Nov we can all voice our opinion
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

My business employees people of all races and genders and I find white folks just as sorry as brown and black folks.

So my point is that people being denied work because of color is probably not correct, because I just am looking for dependable hard working folks as I think most employers are.

I don't think people should be discriminated against but I dont think an illegal person with ten traffic violations should be able to work at my or your business. I think they should at least be picked up and let a Judge decide. I also own my own grooming business and I can say I dont think it will stay in business if Obama is elected and unless this economy turns around. Everyone is hurting Obama promised to clean this up, He knew how bad it was, he said this is the worst economy since the depression and he will have unemployment to 5% and cut the deficit in half or he will be a one term Pres his words not mine where is it? Now he plans on laying off 120,000 defense workers
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

If your business is struggling it is not because of something the president did. Probably because of PetSmart...people want conveniance not quality.

No its not petsmart my customers have been with me for years petsmart charges to much. They have to chose between eating or getting foo foo groomed. Obama wants to stand up in a speech and call Romney names like Romneyhood he's alot like the bully at school . He won't even try to fix the problem. Instead of letting Americans go back to work he lets illegals stay here to take our jobs and healthcare. He is looking after people allright just the wrong ones. There is a way for people to become legal citizins Obamas way is not it (my opinion)
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-07-2012 at 02:45 PM.

That is the problem with cutting spending....it cuts jobs too. Obviously we don't need as much defense as we did. I know the job loss associated with getting out of these wars has driven decisions of exiting them too, and I don't think that is good business either.

Grooming is hard work and they should pay you...the fact they can't afford it should not be your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    My business employees people of all races and genders and I find white folks just as sorry as brown and black folks.

So my point is that people being denied work because of color is probably not correct, because I just am looking for dependable hard working folks as I think most employers are.
    See, that's the difference between you and me.

You look for the worst and compare, I prefer to see the best and compare!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post

maybe you should pay them more or give them more benefits or is the government the only entity that should do that? Why don't you spread some of your wealth around instead of wanting government to spread other peoples money
    around. Why don't you put a couple of those people on your payroll and not make them work or put some senior citizens you are so concerned about on the payroll. Im sure there are plenty of people that would want to get on the Sambo gravey train just like the goberment gravey train.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Some of my customers are elderly on a fixed income they cant pay 50 to clip their dog so I give them a break I would rather charge less have them come back in 6 weeks than pay alot and not see them for a year. Its better for them, the dog and me. It is very hard work I have had 5 surgeries on my hands and elbows and now get a shot every 4 months in my back so I got a little offended when the Pres made his business comments. When it comes to being out of touch with the American people he wins.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-07-2012 at 03:00 PM.