The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Close the beaches, part the seas, it's KIng Obama

When are some of you gonna learn you can't fix stupid!!! Or libtards for that matter!!! Well maybe they're one and the same!!

Who was it(which President) that made it possible for many many businesses to go overseas and hire cheap labor and leave US citizens without jobs ?????????
    I don't think that any President could have fixed our very very messed economy in 4 yrs.
    It took 8+yrs(Bush Yrs.) to mess it up.
    Just saying.............
    Sue
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    DO us all a favor and use that box to get rid of the traitor in chief!
    Just want to make sure I understood what you posted here. You are suggesting that someone use a box (of bullets) to get rid of (shoot) the POTUS? Seems a little strong for a public dog forum.

--Susan
    "We don't get the dog we want. We get the dog we need." Cesar Millan

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Just want to make sure I understood what you posted here. You are suggesting that someone use a box (of bullets) to get rid of (shoot) the POTUS? Seems a little strong for a public dog forum.

--Susan
    YOU left out what I quoted from Sambo!!!!! I want the man charged with treason and let the legal system handle it.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

DO us all a favor and use that box to get rid of the traitor in chief!
    This was your quote. Just trying to understand what you mean.

--Susan

YOU ignore what I responded to so stop trying to change my comment. Sambo wanted a box of ammo given to Romney and I will not repeat the rest of it. I simply meant give it to Obama instead.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

YOU ignore what I responded to so stop trying to change my comment. Sambo wanted a box of ammo given to Romney and I will not repeat the rest of it. I simply meant give it to Obama instead.
    I understood Sambo's post. I wasn't concerned about his meaning. I just wasn't clear on what YOU meant. I think I get in now.
    --Susan

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I'll give the Obama credit for one thing he has done a good job of turning people against one another. Divide and Conquer This is the nastiest campaign I have ever seen. Now we find out when Obama was running for his senate seat his opponent was going thru a divorce this info was "leaked" and he had to drop out giving it to Obama Leaks have a way of following this guy around.
    You have to be kidding me. That's pretty rich. I don't think there is a single angle that Romney is taking against Obama that isn't either based on a false premise or an outright lie. Romney has to be about the worst lying sack I've seen run from the office in my 51 years. And Obama is mean and nasty for the Romneyhood comment?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You have to be kidding me. That's pretty rich. I don't think there is a single angle that Romney is taking against Obama that isn't either based on a false premise or an outright lie. Romney has to be about the worst lying sack I've seen run from the office in my 51 years. And Obama is mean and nasty for the Romneyhood comment?

Uh how about Richard Nixon
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

all this bashing does is show how dirty and low Obama will go as your President .He will not secure our borders because he believes in letting everyone in and making everyone a US citizen even if they are felons. He doesnt worry about creating jobs because we all get unemployment and we dont even have to make an effort to look for a job the check will just come in the mail. Thats why when they interview homeless people and ask who they support they love Obama so do all the hispanics with a wave of his hand he just gave them everything you and all your generations have worked for. Its time for a change we dont have to stay in the gutter . ( my opinion and I approve this message)
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )