The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Franco!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Now that's funny but I don't think the rule applies to names.
    The Grand is gonna be in your backyard this year, Mike. If I can juggle my work schedule I plan to be there. I would love to meet you in person. NM is now part of region 9-A in the HRC. Our states do touch physicaly,if not so much socialy nor politicaly

JD

Plz excuse spelling...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    The Grand is gonna be in your backyard this year, Mike. If I can juggle my work schedule I plan to be there. I would love to meet you in person. NM is now part of region 9-A in the HRC. Our states do touch physicaly,if not so much socialy nor politicaly

JD

Plz excuse spelling...
    Looks like the next two Grands are nearby. Let's keep in touch and get that done.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Looks like the next two Grands are nearby. Let's keep in touch and get that done.
    Fer Sure...JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Paul lines up better with Obama....so if you like Ron Paul, you should vote for Obama.

Franco's idea of someone with enough experience to be president is someone that has been in congress over 20 years and has passed one bill...and not even one of substance. To me this is not experience this is an old man that has been sucking off the tax payer for over 20 years. A do nothing is not what we need in the office of the president. We need someone who will change the status quo not sit there and talk a big game but do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Paul lines up better with Obama....so if you like Ron Paul, you should vote for Obama.
    Ok I'll bite...how did you come to that conclusion...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Franco's idea of someone with enough experience to be president is someone that has been in congress over 20 years and has passed one bill...and not even one of substance. To me this is not experience this is an old man that has been sucking off the tax payer for over 20 years. A do nothing is not what we need in the office of the president. We need someone who will change the status quo not sit there and talk a big game but do nothing.
    RP has attempted many times to reform the way business is done in DC and has been rejected by the Status Quo! Just look at Congress' approval rating and realize that RP has been the outsider all the time. His last piece of legislation will pass and that is the annual audit of the Federal Reserve which should have been passed 18 years ago when he first introduced that legislation. Now that everyone knows what he has known for years, that the Fed is corrupt, it will sail through the Senate!

Sambo. RP and Obama have few issues in common. RP is for a Balanced Budget, fiscal restraints, Free Markets and self reliance. None of which is supported by the Dems or Repubs.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

So then what makes you think he would accomplish anything as president if he is so rejected by the current establishment? Also in case you missed it your list of things RP is for is also things supported by the current Republicans and the house has tried to pass many things to balance the budget and practice fiscal restraint. Can you fault the current crop of republicans because the Senate is stonewalling them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    So then what makes you think he would accomplish anything as president if he is so rejected by the current establishment? Also in case you missed it your list of things RP is for is also things supported by the current Republicans and the house has tried to pass many things to balance the budget and practice fiscal restraint. Can you fault the current crop of republicans because the Senate is stonewalling them?
    I see your line of thinking...but....
    If we want true change, and we are tired of the "establishment" then we should in fact elect someone "different" and why do we care if he can/cannot get along with the "establishment" we dont like anyway?
    I do think someone seeking the presidency should be able to "get along" but with the current regime, that would mean he would also have to "go along"...well, then we wouldnt like him much would we?

LOL...back to abbott and costello.....
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994