The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Are You Ready for Some Football?

  1. #41
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Monday, September 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM ET

    You should each get an e-mail confirming.

    Please note--the time is ET--this draft will start at 6:45 pm CST!!

    Let me know if you get the draft e-mail please.

    Thanks, the NFL regular season starts next Wednesday!!!!!
    Just a reminder!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #42
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    monday, september 3, 2012 at 7:45 pm et

    you should each get an e-mail confirming.

    Please note--the time is et--this draft will start at 6:45 pm cst!!

    Let me know if you get the draft e-mail please.

    Thanks, the nfl regular season starts next wednesday!!!!!
    bump!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #43
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Your ESPN Live Draft is scheduled for 7:45 PM ET on September 3. You will be able to access the Live Draft system one hour prior to your scheduled draft time. Links to launch the Live Draft will be available on your League and Team pages. Draft test links can be found on your League page any time prior to your draft, or you can click here to test now.

    League Name: POTUS '12

    Remember that practice can only help, so access ESPN's free Mock Drafts, Pre-Draft Player Rankings and Expert Advice and Analysis.

    Good luck, and may the best owner win.
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #44
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Your ESPN Live Draft is scheduled for 7:45 PM ET on September 3. You will be able to access the Live Draft system one hour prior to your scheduled draft time. Links to launch the Live Draft will be available on your League and Team pages. Draft test links can be found on your League page any time prior to your draft, or you can click here to test now.

    League Name: POTUS '12

    Remember that practice can only help, so access ESPN's free Mock Drafts, Pre-Draft Player Rankings and Expert Advice and Analysis.

    Good luck, and may the best owner win.
    When is the draft?

    I don't need any experts to help me lose!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  5. #45
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Monday, September 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM ET

    You should each get an e-mail confirming.

    Please note--the time is ET--this draft will start at 6:45 pm CST!!

    Let me know if you get the draft e-mail please.

    Thanks, the NFL regular season starts next Wednesday!!!!!
    The draft is tonight at 7:45 ET.
    Just go to the homepage it will prompt you.


    BTW--This is for BS'ng and haveing fun!
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #46
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The draft is tonight at 7:45 ET.
    Just go to the homepage it will prompt you.


    BTW--This is for BS'ng and haveing fun!
    I was joking when I asked when it was. I am only playing for BSing as I find it too difficult to pull for players on other teams. I may have to go with Peyton Manning if he is still available, as I have a feeling he will have a spectacular season. I expect him to strat slow and build momentum through the season as he and his WR's learn each others tendencies. I just don't know how players gain points. In real life, I would pick a QB first to build a team around but not sure if that is a good option with FF.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  7. #47
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I was joking when I asked when it was. I am only playing for BSing as I find it too difficult to pull for players on other teams. I may have to go with Peyton Manning if he is still available, as I have a feeling he will have a spectacular season. I expect him to strat slow and build momentum through the season as he and his WR's learn each others tendencies. I just don't know how players gain points. In real life, I would pick a QB first to build a team around but not sure if that is a good option with FF.
    What I like about this league is people are from all over the USA.
    That is kind of cool!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #48
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    When is the draft?

    I don't need any experts to help me lose!
    You gots first pick!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #49
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You gots first pick!!!!!
    I'm ready!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-03-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    King George Virginia
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    It's 7:40 and I have been trying for ten minutes to enter the draft, which apparently already started? WTF??>?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •