The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romney causes cancer

Default Romney causes cancer

Just when you thought the dems couldnt sink any lower thet have a new ad. Bain stepped in to rescue a failing steel factory after a few years due to the cheap steel from China this factory was shut down the worker got fired and lost his heath insurance. His wife became sick she didnt go to the Dr when she finally went to the hospital she had cancer.. she died 22 days later . According to the left this is Mitt Romneys fault Obamas slogan should be Down and Dirty..... I know a restuarant owner died after shaking Obamas hand so I guess he kills everything he comes in contact with.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...ry?id=16947016

Just more obamaloney
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I just read an article on this ad as well ... this is truly a down-and-dirty campaign!

The article I read gave an outline of a timeline ... Romney left Bain in 1999, and that was before the plant shutdown ... and this woman died in 2006. The scenario is plausible that the woman delayed medical care due to lack of insurance, but I'd say this is extreme.

I guess this was one ad that didn't carry the trailer: "I'm Barack Obama, and I approved this message"?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

This type of ad reminds me of a guy who said if everyone was responsible for someone elses woes then when I was in High school the girls I went to school with caused my carpal tunnel...
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMkmx...ature=youtu.be

Even CNN calls the liars out on this crock of crap.
    Never fret though, I'm sure we will be told it's out of context and what was really meant!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I see Sambo hasn't said his peace on this ad. Where is Buzz, Sarge, and the rest. I thought for sure they would come to Obama's rescue on this ad. Oh wait a minute, it isn't Obamas ad it is a super pac ad and he has no control over them. Right!

My opinion

Richard

Don't worry today is a new day Obama will find some new mud to sling.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    I see Sambo hasn't said his peace on this ad. Where is Buzz, Sarge, and the rest. I thought for sure they would come to Obama's rescue on this ad. Oh wait a minute, it isn't Obamas ad it is a super pac ad and he has no control over them. Right!

My opinion

Richard
    I don't defend crap like that.
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Desperate measures for desperate people!
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

You can't defend it and they should be writing , calling & demanding they stop. Obama said he would go to Washington and change it when all he has done is bring his dirty street fighting attitude . If he hs done such a great job why cant he ever mention that in his speech talk about all the wonderful things he has done and why he should have another chance not act like a high school punk calling Romney names. I have not heard anything positive out of Obamas mouth. Its a sad state when Americans can look at this guy and stand up for him it speaks loud about our Country and where we are going. ( My opinion)
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.

His wife reportedly had her own health insurance after Soptic left GST. And Romney had long since left Bain Capital at the time of her death.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz22ygfOFG1
    The Obama campaign claims to know nothing about this man ... yet he has already appeared in two previous ads that were for the Obama campaign ... not for the superPAC group.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.